Will senpai notice me?

Come in and introduce yourself! Don't be shy now. We don't bite. Expect a few licks though...
TheOldWolf
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Wolf
Region: Gauteng

Will senpai notice me?

Post by TheOldWolf »

Greetings and salutations from a new guy!

Hey! So has Senpai noticed me yet? I'm TheOldWolf, or FuzzyWuzzy or anything there-of referencing obscene amounts of wuzziness!
I've actually been hanging around intermittently looking at ZAFur for about a good three years now, although only recently (see two days ago) decided to create an account. I've been here on the outskirts of furdom since around the age of 14/15 putting me somewhere around the five year mark as a furry. Been an interesting experience so far.
I'm quite eager to get involved and become part of something and am happy to help in any capacity.

A little bit about me is that I am 20 as of October, I live in sunny and humid Durban, I tend to house myself in a small three by four or so room I call my study where I spend my days sitting at a desk either playing games or watching whatever I can get my hands on. I enjoy reading and have had some my written works published before.
I'm not really a physically active person but I do try (and usually fail) to keep a running routine for simple physical and mental health's sake. I have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and I stick my snout into anything and everything that interests me and usually damn the consequences, which has led me to some small knowledge of psychology, theology, history and many other topics.
I don't have any developed skills, that being said I want to develop myself as a tailor and photo/videographer. Pretty far fetched dreams but potentially doable with a sustainable source of motivation. I have dabbled in music both as a player of instruments (guitar, bass guitar, drums, piano and flute) and in post-processing and sound mixing, quite a fun thing that, despite having since given up due to lack of opportunity my interest in music hasn't waned in the least! I greatly enjoy heavy and symphonic metal.

I think in a long rambly nutshell that sums me up.
Has Senpai noticed me?
Exit light, enter night. My fluffy underbelly is the sky.
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Necrobat

Re: Will senpai notice me?

Post by Contrast »

Greetings, and welcome to the forum. I see you like anime. What are some of your favourites? :)
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
SilverFox12578
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Grey Fox

Post by SilverFox12578 »

Yay! Another new face!
Hello!! My name's Silver. :) Its nice to meet you!
Welcome to the forum. I hope you have an awesome time here and make lots of new friends!! :D

Ps.. I would hide all your coffee if I were you!
(A certain snow leopard might try to rob you.. ;) )
Last edited by SilverFox12578 on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Be Crazy
-Be Weird
-Be Awesome
-Be Yourself :)

Telegram: @Silverfox12578. YouTube: SilverFox. Deviantart: Silverfox12578.
CyntheWightRabbit

Post by CyntheWightRabbit »

Hi there. And welcome! And all the frilly bows, confetti and whistles that come with it. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Everyone's rather nice.

What games do you enjoy playing?
Sarcasm in the lowest form of wit.
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Post by Raven Song »

Welcome stranger, to our dark little corner. Do not be shy of the boys, they just ordered pizza (even though it's supposed to be training time). You are most welcomed to stay here, just be warned... trouble could be lurking around any corner... i hear that masked monstrosity Shredder is on the move once more. Fortunately my sons have been training all their shelled loves for this. Join them? Become greatness? Tease them on internet forums for getting stuck on their backs like the home-bearing reptilians they are.

Welcome. And my the turtle power be with you.
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Kievvu
Species: Canis Lupus
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Post by Kievvu »

Greetings fellow furbie lol (furry from durban)
I am Kievvu. I moved to durban about uhm...3 months ago? Yeah almost 3 months ago. Am originally from Cape Town.
Also Greetings fellow wolf ^.^ (don't mind my p.pic being of a jakkal. Tis a different sona and is there as I have no art of Kievvu yet)
Roughly which part of durban are you in? Im in the toti side of things. I see you write. What kind of stuff do you write? May we see any of your writing? And when you say some of what you've written has been published what exactly do you mean?
Steam: Kievvu
Telegram: @Kievvu
Furry Amino: Kievvu
Discord: Kievvu#1856
Blizzard: Kievvu#2944
TheOldWolf

Post by TheOldWolf »

Contrast wrote:Greetings, and welcome to the forum. I see you like anime. What are some of your favourites? :)
Started off with Naruto (go figure) then moved onto shorter ones like "Dragon Crisis" and "Log Horizon", by far one of my favourites is Sword Art Online and Dragon Crisis. Wolf's Rain as well was amazing never finished it though. I loved Children of the Wolf; Rain and Snow, both very emotionally stirring pieces.
SilverFox12578 wrote: Ps.. I would hide all your coffee if I were you!
They say as I drink my coffee... mine. I spent last year pretty much living of coffee. six or seven mugs a day. Needless to say I didn't sleep much either.
Kievvu wrote:Greetings fellow furbie lol (furry from durban)
I am Kievvu. I moved to durban about uhm...3 months ago? Yeah almost 3 months ago. Am originally from Cape Town.
Also Greetings fellow wolf ^.^ (don't mind my p.pic being of a jakkal. Tis a different sona and is there as I have no art of Kievvu yet)
Roughly which part of durban are you in? Im in the toti side of things. I see you write. What kind of stuff do you write? May we see any of your writing? And when you say some of what you've written has been published what exactly do you mean?
My published things have mostly been newspaper and magazine articles and book reviews. I've had one that was on drivers not using turn signals, something I feel strongly about as I walk everywhere. I live in the Durban North area, so on the other side of you I remember correctly. I don't really know the lay out of South Africa at all. I've left a five kilometer radius and explored freely a grand total of about twice. Ever. Other things include poetry which I used to do prolifically, and I once got about a quarter way through my own book. Other than that I have two unfinished and dead Naruto fanfiction pieces. My little exploration into writing is mostly dead but I do try to indulge in it. I will be honest, I've become quite afraid of people seeing my written work (despite posting it on the internet, I see my logic was flawed.) I do have a Wordpress website thingy, I think, of which I started writing a daily blog that lasted a grand total of two days I think. Mostly now writing is a private thing for catharsis, but I will make a point of sharing some of my stories and school essays when I get copies back.
CyntheWightRabbit wrote:Hi there. And welcome! And all the frilly bows, confetti and whistles that come with it. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Everyone's rather nice.

What games do you enjoy playing?
You're looking at a strategy gamer here, I like having my mind tested and I enjoy the learning curve, I enjoy a good RPG too on the occasion, but mostly I like to build bases and react to things in real time. I don't really play online as my internet is useless. Currently I'm messing around with Rimworld and Niche, Niche being a genetic survival game which is adorable yet difficult. I have a Steam account but it's woefully underused mostly due me not buying digital edition copies as the download kills my internet and takes forever. and then there's the updates and the list goes on for another 12 gigabytes.

It's quite different actually interacting with people even virtually, than it is simply watching from the sidelines!
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

Welcome to the forum, TheOldWolf! Old - at the age of twenty? I am twenty-one! Do not make me feel so insecure about my age. :P Just kidding. I am Galahad, the community's raptor and dinosaur. Unfortunately, I cannot share that title with any other member - yet. It is wonderful to meet you. May I call you Fuzzy for short, or is there another nickname you would prefer?
CyntheWightRabbit

Post by CyntheWightRabbit »

TheOldWolf wrote: You're looking at a strategy gamer here, I like having my mind tested and I enjoy the learning curve, I enjoy a good RPG too on the occasion, but mostly I like to build bases and react to things in real time. I don't really play online as my internet is useless. Currently I'm messing around with Rimworld and Niche, Niche being a genetic survival game which is adorable yet difficult. I have a Steam account but it's woefully underused mostly due me not buying digital edition copies as the download kills my internet and takes forever. and then there's the updates and the list goes on for another 12 gigabytes.

It's quite different actually interacting with people even virtually, than it is simply watching from the sidelines!
I heard Niche was an interesting game. Same. But I suppose I don't play online games for different reasons. I don't really enjoy the people that come with them. Well, the few rotten apples at least.

Well, everyone here is somewhat friendly, so if ever you want to talk to someone you can just send them a message.
Sarcasm in the lowest form of wit.
Kspore
Species: Wolfpup

Post by Kspore »

Hi old? Wolf

Welcome to to the forum? Wait you have been here a while?
.... Well done for making an account :lol: :)

Hope your enjoy your time here. :)
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Adagio »

SilverFox12578 wrote:Yay! Another new face!
Hello!! My name's Silver. :) Its nice to meet you!
Welcome to the forum. I hope you have an awesome time here and make lots of new friends!! :D

Ps.. I would hide all your coffee if I were you!
~just as I was sneaking up on his coffee~
But... But... I thought we were friends Silver! I... I feel... I feel betrayed!!! :cry:

Hahahahahahaha!!! Hi new guy!
I'm curious... Why "old wolf"
Your not that old... Hahahaha!!!
TheOldWolf wrote:They say as I drink my coffee... mine. I spent last year pretty much living of coffee. six or seven mugs a day. Needless to say I didn't sleep much either.
Oh! Pfft! Lightweight!!! I'll drink cricles around you!!!
Six minimum, or I get withdrawl!

Hahahaha!!!! Welcome new guy!!
Hope you have an awesome time!!!
TheOldWolf

Post by TheOldWolf »

Adagio wrote:
SilverFox12578 wrote:
Hahahahahahaha!!! Hi new guy!
I'm curious... Why "old wolf"
Your not that old... Hahahaha!!!
Wait! You already noticed me! I think...
The "Old Wolf" was my nickname from my grade 2 teacher, way back when. Reason being I've always had a thing for the creatures and so did she. She was an odd from what I remember and was a staunch follower of the "the eyes are the doorway into the soul" and apparently I have old eyes. I've repeatably been told I have wisdom beyond my age (pretentious I know). It kinda stuck around as my nickname for things ever since. I feel old when my back creaks and my muscles groan. But that's because I'm just unfit, but hey, I'll take any excuse to use the moniker.

So far I'm enjoying myself, sitting peeled to my computer screen, eagerly awaiting any change that interests me (today has been a dull day...)!
Nasheera

Post by Nasheera »

Welcome welcome!
Senpai has noticed you ;)
Cape_F0X
Light-footed
Species: Vulpes chama
Region: Western Cape

Post by Cape_F0X »

TheOldWolf wrote:Greetings and salutations from a new guy!

...I stick my snout into anything and everything that interests me and usually damn the consequences, which has led me to some small knowledge of psychology, theology, history and many other topics.
A firm paw shake will do, no need to stick your nose in my "business".
Tocs
The glowing blue panda
Species: Husky

Post by Tocs »

Welcome to the forums!
For the most part, it is pointless to be sad in life.
Because sad spelt backwards is das
And das not good
Love every stranger, the stranger the better
The darker the night, the brighter I glow!
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak
Species: Dog (Vampire)
Region: Western Cape

Post by Faanvolla »

Hey there and welcome to the forum, or at least, welcome to the 'registered members' club :P
Hope you'll have and had a great time here
TheOldWolf wrote:I have an insatiable thirst for knowledge
Do you also then go on wikipedia and just read random articles for hours?
(I don't, but my bf does, I get bored of it :P )
Seize the day, not your bearings.
Steam, Rockstar SocialClub, Uplay, Battlenet: Faanvolla#2539, Telegram: @Faanvolla
Switch Code: SW-0054-4917-1029
DeviantArt,Furaffinity,SoFurry, Weasyl, FurryNetwork
ProfilePic by hanimetion
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Hello, welcome. :)
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter
Region: Other

Post by Trace »

Hello and welcome, fellow wolf-like!
What sorts of things do you like reading?
Wolf's Rain is indeed fantastic! It is the show that got me into anime in the first place. Also Wolf Children is a beautiful movie (at least, I believe that's what you're referring to).
I'm also an aspiring writer. I'd love to see some of the stuff that you've written, if you're ever comfortable sharing. Writing can also be very cathartic, I agree.
Anyway, I hope that you enjoy your time here!
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

Hi