Enter The Dragon

Come in and introduce yourself! Don't be shy now. We don't bite. Expect a few licks though...
Ventus Fall
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Fur Dragon
Region: Other

Re: Enter The Dragon

Post by Ventus Fall »

Ziea Ebbon wrote:I'm fine... depressed but fine.

If you have any spare hugs then you can pm them to me .__.
Sent a PM to you ;)

Rakuen Growlithe wrote:I think I played Mass Effect 2. It was alright but nothing particularly special. I went for the sneaky build and then found that entire path was a waste of time because all the combat is in corridors or arenas where the abilities aren't even useful.
Ah, that's a shame D:
You can also find me on:
deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter
Region: Other

Re: Enter The Dragon

Post by Trace »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote:I think I played Mass Effect 2. It was alright but nothing particularly special. I went for the sneaky build and then found that entire path was a waste of time because all the combat is in corridors or arenas where the abilities aren't even useful.
You take that back! Mass Effect 2 is amazing!
Naww, don't worry too much about it really. I can understand your complaints. Mass Effect 2 doesn't give you a lot of options in terms of gameplay. It's pretty straightforward corridor shooting, which I didn't mind myself too much.
Where I would say the game really shines is in the story and character interactions. You are welcome to disagree though.
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence