Reverse Introduction

Come in and introduce yourself! Don't be shy now. We don't bite. Expect a few licks though...
CyntheWightRabbit

Reverse Introduction

Post by CyntheWightRabbit »

Hello again.

It's been little over a week since I joined, and I still feel somewhat like a stranger here. It's probably my fault; if I were active and participated in discussions more often, maybe I'd feel more integrated. But sometimes I don't know what to say, sometimes I don't think I have the right to say anything. Not really. So I keep quiet.

That's not the point of this though. I want to get to know you guys a little better, I mean that's the reason I joined this Forum in the first place, so I thought I'd ask you to reply with whatever information you be willing to share. It doesn't really matter what it is.

This probably won't work the way I would hope, but I thought I'd at least give this a try. Be a catalyst to change something, you know.
Sarcasm in the lowest form of wit.
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Gauteng

Re: Reverse Introduction

Post by Adagio »

Hahaha!! I like this idea!

Well, my name is Adagio Leopard.
My fursona is a Snow Leopard wit black rosettes and light blue centers.
I've been a furry for just over 5years now. I spent most of it lurking though.

As for me. I'm 21years old. Third year Electronic Engineering Student. That loves to write.
Can't draw to save my life though.

My hobbies including tinkering. Often to the point where I break whatever I'm working on... Hahaha!!
3D printing. And I'm also a bit of a gun nut.
rusted hydra
Cannibal
Sexual preference: Bi

Post by rusted hydra »

Hi.
I used to be known as Sakul the cannibal. What with how I used to eat the new furrs round here.

Well things change and I went through some bad times so I just want hugs now while I try fix things.

I am also a 3D moddler and I teach autocad.
And I make youtube videos.
Flaxney

Post by Flaxney »

I'm really more of a lurker than a member of the community/fandom. Geopolitical events and classical music are two subjects that interest me. I also poke at natural languages other than English, sometimes.
Franky
The Bad Guy
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Mortally Challenged Fox

Post by Franky »

Used to be a anubian jackal. Got rid of a god complex now my character is a fox. I have a unhealthy obsession for theme park rides especially roller coasters. Used to be a biker until my cousin got killed by a taxi. I'm a sysadmin doing music stuff on the sideline. Had my own studio and sold it last year. I can't stand furry cringe, the lingo, rp'ing, and the music on virtually all furry youtube videos.
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Dog (Vampire)
Region: Western Cape

Post by Faanvolla »

Hiya,
I've been a member for a while, used to post more than recently. I stay out of the debates so as to stay friends with some people I might not agree with. (For my own sake)
I'm ex-community representative for the Freestate, on account of my moving to Sweden, where I'm living now.
I'm probably addicted to Overwatch and in fact I'm going to go play some right after posting this
CyntheWightRabbit wrote:But sometimes I don't know what to say, sometimes I don't think I have the right to say anything. Not really. So I keep quiet.
I've been here 4 years and I still sometimes feel this tho, so idk.
Seize the day, not your bearings.
Steam, Rockstar SocialClub, Uplay, Battlenet: Faanvolla#2539, Telegram: @Faanvolla
Switch Code: SW-0054-4917-1029
DeviantArt,Furaffinity,SoFurry, Weasyl, FurryNetwork
ProfilePic by hanimetion
Kspore
Species: Wolfpup

Post by Kspore »

Hi Cynthe

First, welcome. Sorry I didn't say that sooner, I have online for a while.

Okay. Hi I'm Kspore.
I'm an antisocial, anxiety filled ball of confusion. I over think everything and causes me to recluse my self (I should really stop, it does more harm to me than it helps). Anyway, this does not apply to when I interact with the forum. I feel accepted here, able to express myself and everyone tries to be nice to each other. (Most of the time, but drama happens everywhere)

Back on track.
My hobbies include working myself too much because it helps get my mind off "things".
Drawing. Even though I'm not the best (please don't comment on this, we have been through it enough :) )
Playing the keyboard or guitar or just procrastinating (another thing I'm trying to stop)

I get bored very easily and try to do my best.
I try and help everyone (who will accept it) and love proving people wrong.

So.... That's me again. A little more detail than the first one I think?
CyntheWightRabbit

So what exactly does an... Electronic Engineer(?) do? Computers and the like? Do you own any guns? If so, what kind? If not, what would you like to own?

3D models like the ones they use in CGI? For movies and games and such? What kind of videos do you post to Youtube?

All I do is lurk most of the time. What do you mean by Geopolitical Events? And what languages are you looking into learning? I admire a lot of the talent that goes into Classical Music. A little jealous of it too.

What kind of music did/do you produce? I don't really watch Furry Youtubers. I can't really say why. It's funny. Last night I was binge watching these try not to cringe challenges for... reasons, I guesa. Yeah, sometimes you get to the point where you ask why someone thought it would be okay to do certain things. But if it makes them happy, and they don't hurt anyone else doing so, I'm happy for them.

How's it like in Sweden? And why'd you move? If you don't mind me asking. I really can't play multiplayer games; bad memories of all the salt and noob calling way back when. I want to play at my own pace, not have it dictated by what is efficient. But I do hear Overwatch is pretty good.

Nice to meet you too. Maybe I made a mistake not capitilizing the 'the' in my name. But it doesn't matter. What kind of music do you play on the guitar/keyboard? I can't really draw myself, but I do enjoy it so why stop?

Sorry for all the questions. I thought it'd be the best way to start to get to know you as a person. You can decide to answer them or not.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

I like this idea, let me add my bit.

I'm the brutally straightforward one. Don't take anything I say personally, it's usually not meant as an insult. I have a lot of patience, except with stupid and/or willfully ignorant people. I've been called annoying, persistent, observant, and a voice of reason. I'm very pragmatic, and although I am often disillusioned and blazé I like to keep an open mind.

IRL I'm a software engineer and GIS analyst. I'm also into a lot of other stuff though (biology in particular) and I enjoy debates and intellectual conversation. Like almost everyone here I'm also a gamer.

Fandom-wise, my fursona is a brown Tauren-like bovine with white hair. I used to be head community representative but resigned because of reasons.

Also Cyn it's not always clear who you're responding to, may I recommend you make use of the quote button in the top right corner of a post in future?
Franky
The Bad Guy
Species: Mortally Challenged Fox

Post by Franky »

In studio it was the recording of everything. Bands, rappers, singers, chiors, voice overs and the production of jingles for commercials, presentations and so forth... I myself tried my hands on the edm scene after dj'ing since uni years. Kinda moving away from that now into more alternative approaches to instrumental stuff.

Meh... Watch coopertom, king gourd and scurro, they make funny convention videos imo. XD

Music got me a lot of business exposure and experience. It's the oddest industry to work in especially for me but you learn everyday. IT on the otherhand is expendable and experts are easily replaced. I despise it a bit but hey that's what is currently bringing food to the table so I can't complain.
Kspore
Species: Wolfpup

Post by Kspore »

CyntheWightRabbit wrote:Nice to meet you too. Maybe I made a mistake not capitilizing the 'the' in my name. But it doesn't matter. What kind of music do you play on the guitar/keyboard? I can't really draw myself, but I do enjoy it so why stop?
Oh sorry.
well at least I know :) Cyn

Guitar: basically I'm learning (or was) how to play on rocksmith 2015, so I play any songs that are on it.
As for keyboard: mostly classical music. Not much.

So do you play anything?
:)
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak

Post by Faanvolla »

CyntheWightRabbit wrote:
How's it like in Sweden? And why'd you move? If you don't mind me asking. I really can't play multiplayer games; bad memories of all the salt and noob calling way back when. I want to play at my own pace, not have it dictated by what is efficient. But I do hear Overwatch is pretty good.
It's cold and expensive :P
I moved cause my boyfriend lives here and he can't move to South Africa, is the short of it.
Yeah this game has a lot of salt as well, although there are nice people too luckily.
Steam, Rockstar SocialClub, Uplay, Battlenet: Faanvolla#2539, Telegram: @Faanvolla
ProfilePic by hanimetion
CyntheWightRabbit

I see. I do understand. I tried to answer everything in ascending order, but I suppose ot was just lazy of me not to quote the message I was responding to.
Leeward wrote:I like this idea, let me add my bit.

I'm the brutally straightforward one. Don't take anything I say personally, it's usually not meant as an insult. I have a lot of patience, except with stupid and/or willfully ignorant people. I've been called annoying, persistent, observant, and a voice of reason. I'm very pragmatic, and although I am often disillusioned and blazé I like to keep an open mind.

IRL I'm a software engineer and GIS analyst. I'm also into a lot of other stuff though (biology in particular) and I enjoy debates and intellectual conversation. Like almost everyone here I'm also a gamer.

Fandom-wise, my fursona is a brown Tauren-like bovine with white hair. I used to be head community representative but resigned because of reasons.

Also Cyn it's not always clear who you're responding to, may I recommend you make use of the quote button in the top right corner of a post in future?
I suppose the world needs people like you. People willing to say what's what when no-one else will. I am the complete opposite, especially regarding people I hardly know.

Well I guess you'll have little to no patience with me...

What does your job entail? I can make estimated guesses but I'd probably be wrong.

Franky wrote:In studio it was the recording of everything. Bands, rappers, singers, chiors, voice overs and the production of jingles for commercials, presentations and so forth... I myself tried my hands on the edm scene after dj'ing since uni years. Kinda moving away from that now into more alternative approaches to instrumental stuff.

Meh... Watch coopertom, king gourd and scurro, they make funny convention videos imo. XD

Music got me a lot of business exposure and experience. It's the oddest industry to work in especially for me but you learn everyday. IT on the otherhand is expendable and experts are easily replaced. I despise it a bit but hey that's what is currently bringing food to the table so I can't complain.
That definitely sounds like an interesting profession. Every day would be different that the next. I'd probably get too annoyed with the people though. Then again its probably only cause of who I am.

Baby steps. Baby steps.

Kspore wrote:Oh sorry.
well at least I know :) Cyn

Guitar: basically I'm learning (or was) how to play on rocksmith 2015, so I play any songs that are on it.
As for keyboard: mostly classical music. Not much.

So do you play anything?
:)
Do PC games count? Heh...
I want to learn how to play something, but I don't know what. I'm not very talented musically. Well, I'm not verry talented fullstop, but that's neither here nor there.
Faanvolla wrote: It's cold and expensive :P
I moved cause my boyfriend lives here and he can't move to South Africa, is the short of it.
Yeah this game has a lot of salt as well, although there are nice people too luckily.
I see. I like the cold most days, except when I'm forced to cycle on my way to and from work in the rain, but I suppose I can't blame the cold for that. Expensive how?
All it takes is that one 12 year old kind to shout about how he slept with my mother for me to decide that perhaps this wasn't what life had intended for me to persue. Playing those sorts of games with friends would probably be heaps of fun.
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

CyntheWightRabbit wrote:So what exactly does an... Electronic Engineer(?) do? Computers and the like? Do you own any guns? If so, what kind? If not, what would you like to own?
There are a lot of directions. Like Automation, where you program and maintain PLC's in Factories and the such.
Robotics. I'm sure you can figure that out for yourself...
Etc.

Personally I am going into Circuit Design.
Programming Logic Controllers and designing the circuitry to go with them.
Anything with fiberglass, resistors and chips, basically.

I do own a few guns.
A CZ75 9mmP Pistol. A M4 Carbine .22 Rifle. A 30-06 hunting rifle. A over and under shotgun(12Ga) an antique Mauser .22/.410 Combination Rifle. And a muzzle loader(.44 cal).
I haven't gotten my licenses for these yet. I want to get a trading competency first.

Oh! I forgot to mention. I play the violin.
Flaxney

Post by Flaxney »

CyntheWightRabbit wrote: What do you mean by Geopolitical Events?
Events that affect the World at large, for example the European refugee crisis, and the ongoing conflict in Syria. Of course that is not quite the formal dictionary definition of geopolitical so I mean it in more of a colloquial sense.
CyntheWightRabbit wrote: And what languages are you looking into learning?

Currently, French.
CyntheWightRabbit wrote: I admire a lot of the talent that goes into Classical Music. A little jealous of it too.

I should have been more specific, I meant I enjoy listening to Classical music, not that I play or compose any.
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak

Post by Faanvolla »

CyntheWightRabbit wrote: Expensive how?
Biltong is 1440zar per kilo for one
Diesel/petrol is ~25zar per liter
You can buy two McDonald's bic Mac meals in SA for the price of one here

Stuff like that :P
with friends would probably be heaps of fun.
I already like the game, and I agree it's way more fun with friends as well.
ProfilePic by hanimetion
CyntheWightRabbit

I do have to apologize. I seem to be leaving typo's left, right and center. I've been using my phone to respond, and sometimes I'm not paying attention as I type.
Adagio wrote: There are a lot of directions. Like Automation, where you program and maintain PLC's in Factories and the such.
Robotics. I'm sure you can figure that out for yourself...
Etc.

Personally I am going into Circuit Design.
Programming Logic Controllers and designing the circuitry to go with them.
Anything with fiberglass, resistors and chips, basically.

I do own a few guns.
A CZ75 9mmP Pistol. A M4 Carbine .22 Rifle. A 30-06 hunting rifle. A over and under shotgun(12Ga) an antique Mauser .22/.410 Combination Rifle. And a muzzle loader(.44 cal).
I haven't gotten my licenses for these yet. I want to get a trading competency first.

Oh! I forgot to mention. I play the violin.
Just curious. What made you decide to go down that career path?

So I know who to contact when I'm on the run from some or other cartel. Perfect. If I wasn't as accident prone as I am, I would collect them too.

Oh. What songs can you play? And what made you decide to learn how to play one?
Flaxney wrote: Events that affect the World at large, for example the European refugee crisis, and the ongoing conflict in Syria. Of course that is not quite the formal dictionary definition of geopolitical so I mean it in more of a colloquial sense.

Currently, French.

I should have been more specific, I meant I enjoy listening to Classical music, not that I play or compose any.
I see. I pay a little attention to those events. I suppose, I'm one of those that would rather not watch the news due it just being comprised of the bad kind.

What other languages can you speak or write?

Oh. Well who do you listen to often then?
Faanvolla wrote: Biltong is 1440zar per kilo for one
Diesel/petrol is ~25zar per liter
You can buy two McDonald's bic Mac meals in SA for the price of one here

Stuff like that :P

I already like the game, and I agree it's way more fun with friends as well.
I see. I suppose SA has one good thing going for it, I guess.

Any other games you enjoy?
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak

Post by Faanvolla »

Any other games you enjoy?
Metal Gear Solid V I enjoyed a great deal, the GTA and Saints row series were good. Skyrim and the Fallouts from 3 and on, Undertale and Rogue Legacy. Those are the main ones I can think of right now. Those are all single player as wel, excluding Metal Gear Online (wot I've not played at all) and GTA Online (wot I played a lot)
ProfilePic by hanimetion
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

CyntheWightRabbit wrote:Just curious. What made you decide to go down that career path?
When I was a kid, my dad got me this little kit, was a running LED circuit.
I spent all day building it, and when I plugged it in, and the LED's started to flicker. I was hooked!
I knew this was what I wanted to do...
CyntheWightRabbit wrote:So I know who to contact when I'm on the run from some or other cartel. Perfect. If I wasn't as accident prone as I am, I would collect them too.
Hahahahaha!!
We have quite the collection!
CyntheWightRabbit wrote:Oh. What songs can you play? And what made you decide to learn how to play one?
Well... I can play almost anything if I put some time into it... I haven't been playing for very long... But my teacher said I am getting better than her... So I guess that amounts to something?
I always wanted to play the violin, but my dad didn't want me to.
He'd rather I follow in his footsteps I guess?
After matriek, I had an unwanted gap year, and I worked in his gunshop for the year. I saved up enough money to get myself a violin, and started taking classes the next year!
Been about 3 years now!
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter
Region: Other

Post by Trace »

Yo! I've talked about myself some in my own intro thread, but I can say a bit here.
I'm going by the handle Trace, and my fursona is a wolfdog. I haven't been active in the fandom for very long, but I've always enjoyed furry-related stuff, and it took me way too long to admit to myself that I am indeed a furry.
IRL, I'm currently living in the States, after spending a large portion of my life overseas. I'm somewhat in the middle of finding myself right now... Being as indecisive of a person as I am, that's been pretty difficult at times.
At the moment I'm finishing up my Bachelor's degree in Biology, while working a part-time minimum wage job to help pay the bills. Hopefully I'll be graduating at the end of the year, and then maybe figuring out more about what I'm doing with my life.
I also enjoy games quite a bit, and most of my favorites tend to be single player affairs as well. I haven't had as much time to play games lately, but that might change fairly soon.
I'm also an aspiring artist and author. I'm currently trying to improve my drawing skills, and hoping to begin making a webcomic before the end of the year. If all goes well, maybe it'll even be halfway decent.
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
CyntheWightRabbit

Faanvolla wrote: Metal Gear Solid V I enjoyed a great deal, the GTA and Saints row series were good. Skyrim and the Fallouts from 3 and on, Undertale and Rogue Legacy. Those are the main ones I can think of right now. Those are all single player as wel, excluding Metal Gear Online (wot I've not played at all) and GTA Online (wot I played a lot)
I want to get into Skyrim again, but I don't want to push my poor outdated PC, so I haven't installed it yet. I'm on the fence about Fallout. Don't get me started on Undertale. What are your thoughts on the new Metal Gear Survive that's coming out?
Adagio wrote: When I was a kid, my dad got me this little kit, was a running LED circuit.
I spent all day building it, and when I plugged it in, and the LED's started to flicker. I was hooked!
I knew this was what I wanted to do...

Hahahahaha!!
We have quite the collection!

Well... I can play almost anything if I put some time into it... I haven't been playing for very long... But my teacher said I am getting better than her... So I guess that amounts to something?
I always wanted to play the violin, but my dad didn't want me to.
He'd rather I follow in his footsteps I guess?
After matriek, I had an unwanted gap year, and I worked in his gunshop for the year. I saved up enough money to get myself a violin, and started taking classes the next year!
Been about 3 years now!
I wish I had that wow moment when everything clicks and you know what you wanna do. I was/am one of those scrubs that could never settle for what they wanted. In the end I chose Accounting cause I was good at it just to satisfy my Grandparents.

You should play something sometime. I can't say I'm all that musically inclined, but I do enjoy seeing talent flourish. And the violin is one of those instruments that can make your jaw drop if played just right.
Trace wrote:Yo! I've talked about myself some in my own intro thread, but I can say a bit here.
I'm going by the handle Trace, and my fursona is a wolfdog. I haven't been active in the fandom for very long, but I've always enjoyed furry-related stuff, and it took me way too long to admit to myself that I am indeed a furry.
IRL, I'm currently living in the States, after spending a large portion of my life overseas. I'm somewhat in the middle of finding myself right now... Being as indecisive of a person as I am, that's been pretty difficult at times.
At the moment I'm finishing up my Bachelor's degree in Biology, while working a part-time minimum wage job to help pay the bills. Hopefully I'll be graduating at the end of the year, and then maybe figuring out more about what I'm doing with my life.
I also enjoy games quite a bit, and most of my favorites tend to be single player affairs as well. I haven't had as much time to play games lately, but that might change fairly soon.
I'm also an aspiring artist and author. I'm currently trying to improve my drawing skills, and hoping to begin making a webcomic before the end of the year. If all goes well, maybe it'll even be halfway decent.
Hi. Me neither. If anything, joining this forum was my first big step into becoming a part of the fandom after 2-3 years of lurking.

What's it like where you stay? And when you say you've spent a large portion of your life overseas has this been in different places? I've always been facinated with the idea of travel.

What made you decide on biology?

What kind of webcomic will it be? I too have had thoughts of trying my hand at one, but I get dissuaded very easily. Laziness and lack of talent do not make it any easier. I'm sure yours will do well, though. Good luck.
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

CyntheWightRabbit wrote:What are your thoughts on the new Metal Gear Survive that's coming out?
Shhh. That name is forbidden. We do not talk of it.
Tocs
The glowing blue panda
Species: Husky

Post by Tocs »

This is an awesome idea! Well I'm Tocs, a glowing blue and grey husky I'm nearly 19, I am a big fan of online gaming and a passion for teaching, cooking and swimming.
For the most part, it is pointless to be sad in life.
Because sad spelt backwards is das
And das not good
Love every stranger, the stranger the better
The darker the night, the brighter I glow!
CyntheWightRabbit

Galahad wrote:
CyntheWightRabbit wrote:What are your thoughts on the new Metal Gear Survive that's coming out?
Shhh. That name is forbidden. We do not talk of it.
Sometimes I wonder if some sort of hallucinogen is used when Konami makes decisions. Surely thats the only way to justify some of it.

Shame. I think they suffered enough already, I can't kick them when they're down. But on another I am looking forward to Kojima's new game.
Tocs wrote:This is an awesome idea! Well I'm Tocs, a glowing blue and grey husky I'm nearly 19, I am a big fan of online gaming and a passion for teaching, cooking and swimming.
What kind of games do you prefer? Overwatch and the like?

What do you want to teach/are teaching?
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak

Post by Faanvolla »

ProfilePic by hanimetion
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian

Post by Raven Song »

All of the so many introductions :P

I be the last surviving anubian jackal (after i was abandoned by Franky). Im also ginger.
And obssessed with horses.
And I song and I art.
And i was born and raised in Jozi and now i live and stuff in London.
Word.
Also I should have said hello on your other thread but I legit got stuck on which cartoon to use...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter

Post by Trace »

CyntheWightRabbit wrote:
Trace wrote:Yo! I've talked about myself some in my own intro thread, but I can say a bit here.
Hi. Me neither. If anything, joining this forum was my first big step into becoming a part of the fandom after 2-3 years of lurking.

What's it like where you stay? And when you say you've spent a large portion of your life overseas has this been in different places? I've always been facinated with the idea of travel.

What made you decide on biology?

What kind of webcomic will it be? I too have had thoughts of trying my hand at one, but I get dissuaded very easily. Laziness and lack of talent do not make it any easier. I'm sure yours will do well, though. Good luck.
Well, I'm living in the Midwestern US right now, in the city of Lincoln, Nebraska. It's pretty nice here for the most part. Generally pretty green, and we get actual seasons, which I'm not really used to still, as I mostly grew up in deserts. The city is very much built around the university here, which tends to dominate the culture to some extent. Here American football is everything to a lot of people, and as someone who generally cares very little about sports it's one more thing that makes me feel like an outsider a lot of the time. Otherwise, it tends to be very conservative and mostly fairly quiet. Outside of the city itself is largely farming communities. If you ever come out here, you will see a lot of cornfields...
I've always loved traveling, and have been very fortunate to have seen quite a few places across the World. I spent most of my young life in the United Arab Emirates, a little country next to Saudi Arabia. I also lived in Jordan for a couple of years, but I was very young at the time and don't remember much of that. When I have lived in the US, in the past it's mostly been in California, where I was born. I left the UAE to go to school in the US, which is how I ended up here.
As for majoring in Biology... Like I said, I tend to be very indecisive. At one point I was going to major in Medicine, with the hopes of becoming a doctor like my Mom, but that didn't really work out... So I opted for just getting a Biology degree. In retrospect, it probably was a decent idea anyway. I've always enjoyed the subject. The natural world fascinates me, and I love learning about it. I might still be able to do something with it too. Still figuring that out, but I might be getting closer.
Currently I have ideas for a couple different webcomics. Probably the one I will focus on first will be a fantasy webcomic, but I'd like to do a slice-of-life webcomic as well. I've been pushing against laziness and a lack of talent myself, which is what's kept me from starting it years ago... But I'm hoping to change that. Thanks for the well wishes!
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
Nasheera

Post by Nasheera »

Hola!

I seem to be the only person on the forums with my actual name on my profile. My fursona is Nash, a crux monster!

I enjoy arts and crafts, caring for animals of all shapes and sizes, reading, gaming, CAT and spitting into the coffee of relatives I don't like. I'm also a ukulele noob! (Almost)
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

I am Gordon Freeman, a theoretical physicist at Black Mesa Research Facility. One day, I pushed a sample of alien rock into a mass spectrometer that opened a portal to the extraterrestrial world of Xen, which procedeed to fuck shit up (not that I am complaining - maybe having several dozen of your colleagues essentially zombified by headcrabs is just an occupational hazard; I do not remember it in the optics exam, though). Now, with my trusty crowbar, I intend to free humanity from the Combine Empire. If I can just get my civilian allies to stop telling me when to fucking reload my weapon, you, too, shall soon be liberated from our transdimensional overlords.
Kievvu
Species: Canis Lupus
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Post by Kievvu »

*hides*
Nah really I've been staring at this thread for two days now and still don't know what to say...
I guess....Hi I'm Kievvu. Am a floofy wolf, mostly cuddly, sometimes bite peoples heads off. Age of 18. Gender of changingness (in other words feel free to refer to me by any pronoun you like). I am a hugger, I constantly throw hugs at people to the extent of annoying some and making others extremely happy ^.^ In fact I don't think I've hugged you yet *Hugs* (apologies if you don't like hugs).
I was born and raised in Cape Town. Recently moved to Durban. Currently within a "gap year", been trying several different money making thingymabobs. Got a job doing admin as of about a week ago. Not much of a gamer. Do love reading tho. And tis not wise to get me started on certain tv series O...O Oh and it is highly top secret that I am a stalker of most blue fluffs mainly of the glowing variety. (Dont tell anybody) (shhhhh) ^.^
Steam: Kievvu
Telegram: @Kievvu
Furry Amino: Kievvu
Discord: Kievvu#1856
Blizzard: Kievvu#2944