Greetings fellow furs!

Come in and introduce yourself! Don't be shy now. We don't bite. Expect a few licks though...
Shadow Hunter
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Timber wolf
Region: Limpopo and Mpumalanga

Re: Greetings fellow furs!

Post by Shadow Hunter »

Sonic2k wrote:Hello new fur. Apologies for not noticing you joined the forum, I kind of had my mind in a flap this weekend...
Hello there Sonic dude. No worries :P
RavenSong wrote:It's always a toss up between Loki, Cthulhu, Deadpool and Hermione Granger...
Ooooh some good characters there. Not sure who Cthulhu is, but I'll agree on the rest.
Haha! The fun has been doubled!
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Post by Raven Song »

Cthulu is an "old one" or basically a god from HP Lovecrafts' Tales from Beyond, a series of fiction written by HP Lovecraft (He also did alien stuff). He has this thing for fish people and tentacle monsters...
cthulhu_by_douzen-d5i2saj.jpg
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Kirtaro
Species: Lion x Sabretooth hybrid
Region: Gauteng

Post by Kirtaro »

Hello there and welcome to the forum.
Yeah everyone on here is awesome and friendly and i'm sure you enjoy their conversations.
Hope you enjoy your stay :)
They will fear the wild
Shadow Hunter

Post by Shadow Hunter »

RavenSong wrote:Cthulu is an "old one" or basically a god from HP Lovecrafts' Tales from Beyond, a series of fiction written by HP Lovecraft (He also did alien stuff). He has this thing for fish people and tentacle monsters...
Haha, certainly sounds cool. I'll have to check it out sometime.
Kirtaro wrote:Hello there and welcome to the forum.
Yeah everyone on here is awesome and friendly and i'm sure you enjoy their conversations.
Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Thanks! I'm sure I will. I definitely enjoy the conversations held here. Quite interesting
YoteFox
Species: Arctic Sabre Fox

Post by YoteFox »

Howdy! Welcome to the forums, yeah we have some awesome people around here ^.^ Hope you enjoy the forums
I'd rather be fursuiting

Suit up and it will make you feel better
- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum
Neon
Species: Huskeh
Region: Other

Post by Neon »

Ola new fur! Welcome to our forum! Awesome profile pic. Pity you haven't found yourself a sona yet. I was pretty much exactly in your shoes when I joined (You guys remember Ronald Raygun? :P ), but I quickly found my feet and had fitted in quite nicely.
Oh please do stay. If you stick around I can pretty much guarantee you'll make some great friends here, but it looks like you've already snuggled yourself in here quite nicely. Don't ever be afraid to PM one of us if you wanna chat, mkay?
RavenSong wrote:It's always a toss up between Loki, Cthulhu, Deadpool and Hermione Granger...
But but but...there's so many others! What about the guy from The Transporter? (and yes I think I've got a crush on Jason Statham)
Shadow Hunter

Post by Shadow Hunter »

YoteFox wrote:Howdy! Welcome to the forums, yeah we have some awesome people around here ^.^ Hope you enjoy the forums
I've noticed :D I'm certain I'll enjoy it.
Neon wrote:Oh please do stay. If you stick around I can pretty much guarantee you'll make some great friends here, but it looks like you've already snuggled yourself in here quite nicely. Don't ever be afraid to PM one of us if you wanna chat, mkay?
I'm definitely staying :P you guys are pretty rad. I'll mostly really be able to come online maybe once every two days, but hey, it's something. I'll try my best :D
Thanks! I'll be sure to PM you if I wanna chat, and hey, same goes to you lovely furs.
KinkInZA
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Liger

Post by KinkInZA »

great to meet you new furrs ,hope you all enjoy it here.
“All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake up in the day to find it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.”
T.E. Lawrence
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: FireBear - Bear Phoenix hybrid
Region: Gauteng

Post by Asbjorn-phoenix »

Hi and welcome.
If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear,
if you've something to hide you shouldn't be here.