*ROAAR* New Member Here.

Come in and introduce yourself! Don't be shy now. We don't bite. Expect a few licks though...
Kirtaro
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Lion x Sabretooth hybrid
Region: Gauteng

*ROAAR* New Member Here.

Post by Kirtaro »

Hi, i am new to the forum. I've been part of the fandom for a few years but only recently decided to take a more active role and try to meet some people, and hopefully make some friends, in the fandom. most of my real life friends don't even know what a furry is or that the fandom even exists. i don't have an image of my fursona yet, but i'll have one commissioned soon, hopefully.

My fursona is named Kirtaro, i am a male lion with a shortish dark brown mane and tawny/golden color fur. i have brown eyes and a 3 claw streak scar running from just below my right eye to halfway down my muzzle. in real life i am a collage student and only one year away from receiving my diploma. i live in Centurion at the moment. i never even knew there where other furries in SA until a few days ago, so i am looking forward to meeting, talking to you all and hopefully making some new friends.

I am a photographer and writer but i am trying to learn digital art. i enjoy gaming on Xbox, PC and mobile. my game tastes vary quite a bit from FPS games like "call of duty and battlefield" to RPG games like "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" to the even punishingly hard games that makes you question why you bought the thing in the first place like "Dark Souls", i enjoy them all. i also like Watching series like "sleepy hollow, the flash, arrow, csi" and hanging out with friends.
They will fear the wild
Novard
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Western Dragon
Region: Western Cape

Re: *ROAAR* New Member Here.

Post by Novard »

Rawwrr new furs unite! :D

Well I have you to thank for letting me find this site. It makes 2016 seem much more interesting now for me ^.=.^
Telegram: @Novard | Furaffinity | Twitter | Weasyl
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Post by Raven Song »

So many of the newbies! It's like we getting presents or something exciting like that :P

Welcome lion with scars on face.

I like gaming too, but I'm miserable at it and therefore stick to car games and minecraft... less people to shout at me when I fail to shoot that sniper...

Hope you enjoy it here, there are a tonne of furs in Centurion now... IS FURRY CAPITAL OF WORLD!!!!
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Adagio »

Hey! Welcome!
A college student? I'm kinda sorta one two, I'm doing my diploma, but doing BIng afterwards...
What're you studying?

Also, there MUST be a story behind those scars! Want to share?

A writer? Do you have a SoFurry/FA Page?

Well! Enjoy your stay! I'm sure you will!
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Hello, welcome. :)
Tocs
The glowing blue panda
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Husky

Post by Tocs »

Welcome welcome to the forums! Been a while since we had a lion join :D. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here and make lots of friends, quite an awesome introduction there, thought I must say I'm awesome so curious about these scars :p. Quite a lot of furs are gamers, so you can add most of us on steam or whatever
For the most part, it is pointless to be sad in life.
Because sad spelt backwards is das
And das not good
Love every stranger, the stranger the better
The darker the night, the brighter I glow!
Randall
Species: Funambulus palmarum (Squirrel)

Post by Randall »

Welcome to the forums, new fur.
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

Greetings, and welcome to the forum. ^_^
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

HelllloooooOoo! Hello.
Welcome to our mad corner of the internet.
Please do stay.

Time for your "welcome to the forum" massage
*starts rubbing peri-peri-mayo into the furr of the new one*
Don't run... I swear I am not going to eat you... okay maybe I am... but don't run... please?
Kirtaro

Post by Kirtaro »

Hey everyone thanks for the warm welcome.

@RavenSong Hello,i hope your right, but it wouldn't go as far as calling it the capital :)

@Adagio nice, i'm studying nature management. but after my diploma i think i might switch courses. i'd love to learn programming. anyway yeah i'm a writer and i have an FA page also named Kirtaro. My writing work is actually posted on wattpad, but i have decided to move it to FA since its more my type of audience :D

@Leeward hello there
@Tocs Hey if all your steam names are the same as your forum names i'll ad you :)
@sonic2k hello :D
@Contrast hey :D

@Fido Ebbon i am a lion, i'm a predator not prey so if anyone is getting eaten here its you :)

As for the scars, they were not made by normal means. They cannot be healed and so are now a permanent addition to my face.

(i did have a bio written in one of the other threads, but i wrote that at like 1 or 2 am so i was tired as hell. i'll re-write it here.)
They will fear the wild
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Kirtaro wrote:@Fido Ebbon i am a lion, i'm a predator not prey so if anyone is getting eaten here its you :)
That's a new one! :lol:
Kirtaro

Post by Kirtaro »

As promised here is my fursona's Bio. but i'm watching arrow so i'm slightly to lazy to retype it perfectly, copy and paste for the win.

History:
"My first memory is waking up alone in a temple, a dragon burning down the village, and cultist slaughtering innocents. i don't remember how i got there, where i was before that or even who i am for that matter, even my name, Kirtaro, comes from a damned pendant hanging around my neck. Some mage's scholars found me; encased in a suit of armor, hanging off the ceiling from what they said must have been hundreds of chains. What some spellcasters where looking for in the depths a of ruined divine citadel is beyond me, but it cant be anything good. Finding me sure wasn't. My impromptu release provoked the attack on the village, and after, i quickly learned why. My soul is corrupted by Kionel's curse. A unique form of bloodlust with a very dangerous side effect. It causes the afflicted to slaughter any and all living things in its path without though or reason, the side effect is that during the bloodlust i am immortal. every time i lose control i come closer to losing myself completely. Dragons believe me to dangerous to be free and so they seek to imprison me once more, cultist want to capture me for reasons unknown, all because of this... curse."

"i don't care what they want, i have my own intentions, according to legend there have been only two carriers of the curse before me. Their death proves there is a cure and i will find it."

"I may not have a lot of time, but i sure as hell am not going down without a fight..."

Sorry if its a bit focused. i tried keeping almost all of it focused on my fursona. that's what happens when you try and squeeze more or less 30 pages into a single paragraph. :D hope you like it.

@Leeward i'm glad you found it funny :D

*makes a stern face* but i was being serious.
Last edited by Rakuen Growlithe on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged multiple posts
They will fear the wild
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Dog (Vampire)
Region: Western Cape

Post by Faanvolla »

Hey there and welcome to the forum!
Hope you'll have a great time here
Seize the day, not your bearings.
Steam, Rockstar SocialClub, Uplay, Battlenet: Faanvolla#2539, Telegram: @Faanvolla
Switch Code: SW-0054-4917-1029
DeviantArt,Furaffinity,SoFurry, Weasyl, FurryNetwork
ProfilePic by hanimetion
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

Kirtaro wrote: @Fido Ebbon i am a lion, i'm a predator not prey so if anyone is getting eaten here its you
I am Hydra, Glory Glory Hallelujah.
*flops atop the kitten and nibbles on his ears*
Fear me! For I am endless!
Neon
Species: Huskeh
Region: Other

Post by Neon »

Oooh! Another newbie! Is this like a new years thing? People making resolutions to join weird and awesome fandoms?
☑ Go to gym
☑ Stop bad habits
☑ Become a badass furry

Anyhoo, welcome to our forum. Stick around and I'm sure you will have an awesome time here! :)
Kirtaro

Post by Kirtaro »

Neon wrote:Oooh! Another newbie! Is this like a new years thing? People making resolutions to join weird and awesome fandoms?
☑ Go to gym
☑ Stop bad habits
☑ Become a badass furry

Anyhoo, welcome to our forum. Stick around and I'm sure you will have an awesome time here! :)
uhm i didn't join the fandom this new year haha. But i do like how you listed becoming a furry. furries are awesome :) i've been in the fandom for a few years, but i thought i was the only one in SA, until i met Novard and found this forum a few days ago... so new to the forum but not new to the fandom. but thanks anyway :)
Fido Ebbon wrote:
Kirtaro wrote: @Fido Ebbon i am a lion, i'm a predator not prey so if anyone is getting eaten here its you
I am Hydra, Glory Glory Hallelujah.
*flops atop the kitten and nibbles on his ears*
Fear me! For I am endless!
*lifts hydra and rolls out from under her*
*stand up and shakes head vigorously*

"what the hell? that was my ear?"
Last edited by Rakuen Growlithe on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged multiple posts
They will fear the wild
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

Kirtaro wrote: "what the hell? that was my ear?"
Well yes it was your ear
*holds a mirror for the furr* see those cute, wiggly, tasty looking things poking out your head? that's your ears.
Kirtaro

Post by Kirtaro »

Fido Ebbon wrote:
Well yes it was your ear
*holds a mirror for the furr* see those cute, wiggly, tasty looking things poking out your head? that's your ears.
*Moves the mirror aside* i know what my ears are.

*glares at the hydra* ears are a very... personal... aspect for felines.
They will fear the wild
KinkInZA
Species: Liger

Post by KinkInZA »

purrr purrr hello there, having fun already with the resident cannibal I see . You know what they say when bitten bite back hehe, hope your teeth are sharp fidos hide is tough lolz.
“All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake up in the day to find it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.”
T.E. Lawrence
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

Kirtaro wrote:
Fido Ebbon wrote:
Well yes it was your ear
*Moves the mirror aside* i know what my ears are.
Well in the previous message it seemes as if you asked if that was your ears.
:P
I'll stop now
Kirtaro

Post by Kirtaro »

@kinkinza. hello nice to meet you and don't worry my teeth are sharp enough... :)

@Fido. yeah it was a rhetorical question asked in shock. :)
They will fear the wild