hi...again!

Come in and introduce yourself! Don't be shy now. We don't bite. Expect a few licks though...
Marotter
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Otter
Region: Limpopo and Mpumalanga

Re: hi...again!

Post by Marotter »

Psst. Guys, maybe take this to a private chat? Or a combat arena, and just duke it out. Classic fist fight until there's only one fur standing.

Also. Hey GalacticCanine
We don't have to take our clothes off, to have a good time.
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena
Region: Gauteng

Post by Ryall »

GalacticCanine wrote: Oh no the writing is trash lmao There are like a handful of episodes where the writing was pretty spot on, but for the most part it's really obscure and bizarre (but that's canada for you!) I just watch it for the characters though. I strongly relate to the main character in pretty much everyway possible (like his family history and mental disabilities as well as personality wise) and it was really helpful having someone to remind me who I really am during all my hard times even if it was just a cartoon character rip
Aaa i dunno i'm just a dork like that I guess
Haha, no, you're not a dork: don't feel bad about it. :)
On rare occasions when I am bored and flicking through TV channels, I will watch an episode of Ben10 just to entertain my shape-shifting fantasies. Usually I will end up getting annoyed though because I dislike all the characters, and wish they would be killed of like Game of Thrones characters, just to add some intrigue to the show. It is a kid's show though, so what should I expect? :P

Anyway, I hope you're meeting new furs and enjoying your stay so far! :D
The Otter Gay wrote:Psst. Guys, maybe take this to a private chat? Or a combat arena, and just duke it out. Classic fist fight until there's only one fur standing.

Also. Hey GalacticCanine
Hey, HEY! You're supposed to be under self-imposed exile, remember? Yet here you are trying to emulate Fight Club on ZAFur (lol :lol: ).

Shoo! Shoo! Go away!
Hahaha! :lol:
GalacticCanine
Species: galaxia angelus
Region: Western Cape

Post by GalacticCanine »

RavenSong wrote:two things:

1) perhaps she has a personal reason to restart it completely and we don't know what that is and she doesn't want to talk about it and we could always just respect that.
I actually do have a very personal reason as to why that I just don't feel comfortable talking about. It took me so much time to come to terms with it. I just wanted to start fresh and forget about it. I didn't realize it was going to cause this much of a problem.
GalacticCanine

Post by GalacticCanine »

snow wrote:-pounces on galactic canine, wiggling his big fluffy tail- howdy do! I'm Snow nice to Meet ya.
HOI aren't you just the sweetest thing! It's nice to meet you too! <3
Rocket_Dog wrote:Heya GalacticCanine.

Love the 'sona design! And welcome back-ish to the forums.
aaa thank you so much! I might add a few more things to her design cause at the moment she feels a little incomplete! And thanks for the warm welcome! <3
The Otter Guy wrote:Also. Hey GalacticCanine
Hey to you too, friend!
GalacticCanine

Post by GalacticCanine »

Ryall wrote: Haha, no, you're not a dork: don't feel bad about it. :)
On rare occasions when I am bored and flicking through TV channels, I will watch an episode of Ben10 just to entertain my shape-shifting fantasies. Usually I will end up getting annoyed though because I dislike all the characters, and wish they would be killed of like Game of Thrones characters, just to add some intrigue to the show. It is a kid's show though, so what should I expect? :P

Anyway, I hope you're meeting new furs and enjoying your stay so far! :D

aaaa tbh I've never really been a fan of ben 10. The writing is pretty average and the animation as always been decent (not the best, but decent) But I have to agree on the characters, they're a bit pretentious! I'm studying animation though so I'm a bit of a cartoon geek *hides*
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena
Region: Gauteng

Post by Ryall »

Oh, that's cool! :)

Do you like Adventure Time, Regular Show, or Teen Titans Go? :P
Hahaha! :lol:
GalacticCanine

Post by GalacticCanine »

Ryall wrote:Do you like Adventure Time, Regular Show, or Teen Titans Go? :P
Regular show is my jam, yo! And tbh I only watch adventure time for Princess bubblegum and Marceline's relationship. It's nice to have some lgbt+ representation in kids media!
Vox
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Red deer

Post by Vox »

Hello Galactic and welcome back to the fandom and I hope to more learn about you!
GalacticCanine

Post by GalacticCanine »

Vox wrote:Hello Galactic and welcome back to the fandom and I hope to more learn about you!

hello to you too, friend! I hope to learn more about all of you! I'm always happy to make new friends!