Help

Come in and introduce yourself! Don't be shy now. We don't bite. Expect a few licks though...
Lovehate24
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Wolf
Region: Freestate

Re: Help

Post by Lovehate24 »

Me and leeward is old soul mates why? She sexy every one is sexy in there own way
The possession of knowledge does not kill the sense of wonder and mystery. There is always more mystery.
Anaïs Nin
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

LOL WTF :lol: I appreciate the compliment LH24, but I already found my soulmate, thanks. :P
And like I said, not going to post a photo, sorry. You'll have to see my ugly face in person.
Lovehate24

Post by Lovehate24 »

Hahaha leeward not what i meant. Kinda meant i met you in a past life sorry i am very weird
The possession of knowledge does not kill the sense of wonder and mystery. There is always more mystery.
Anaïs Nin
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

That, I can live with. Nice to meet you again then. :P
Lovehate24

Post by Lovehate24 »

Leeward you amazing you helping so so mutch
Anaïs Nin
Fluke
Tyrant's Eye
Region: Other

Post by Fluke »

Lovehate24 wrote:sirkel
Attachments
1399964413581.png
1399964413581.png (14.25 KiB) Viewed 3510 times
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

Hey, Fluke! Congratulations on your 1000th post! :mrgreen:
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena
Region: Gauteng

Post by Ryall »

:O True dat! Speech, speech, speech! :D
Hahaha! :lol:
Lovehate24

Post by Lovehate24 »

Heya guys

I have not posted something in a very long. Trying to get mu back story just righ and then something really big in my life just happend. First i must say thank you for all the furrs who has helped me with my spelling and grammer and making me feel part of the family. There now who there are and i just can say thanks. Not been this happy in a very long time.

Then i kinda found my mate. His name is allen and he is the most amazing fox you will every see. With eyes that can look through you soul.

So we both getting more deeper into our fursona and we cant wait to start with our suits! Hope you guys have been okey? Found 2 amazing furr videos if any one want the link
Anaïs Nin
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Hello again, glad to hear you're happy and have found somebody to hold dear. Don't feel bad about not posting here, you can join back in whenever you like. Have fun with the suits and stuff. :P
Fluke
Tyrant's Eye

Post by Fluke »

Lovehate24 wrote:Heya guys

I have not posted something in a very long. Trying to get mu back story just righ and then something really big in my life just happend. First i must say thank you for all the furrs who has helped me with my spelling and grammer and making me feel part of the family. There now who there are and i just can say thanks. Not been this happy in a very long time.

Then i kinda found my mate. His name is allen and he is the most amazing fox you will every see. With eyes that can look through you soul.

So we both getting more deeper into our fursona and we cant wait to start with our suits! Hope you guys have been okey? Found 2 amazing furr videos if any one want the link
Dude. Seriously. Like every single sentence is SO HARD to read.
Please can you at least try to fix up your grammar. It's almost like you're doing this on purpose.
I mean, there is a difference between being picky for something like "The body of students is in the classroom" and "the body of students are in the classroom". (1st one is correct btw) and what you are doing.

But yeah... come on... I'm not trying to be mean here. And I am not the first one to point this out - you just seem to not care and let others do the work for you.
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Western Cape

Post by Sev »

Damn it, Fluke, for all you know, LH24 has some sort of speech impediment. Perhaps it is something entirely out of his control. I can understand him, therefore, I see no reason why you should not be able to.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Same here. Some people don't have a natural aptitude for languages, but as long as you can understand them there's no need to correct them unless they ask for it. Granted LH24 did, but that's no reason to be mean about it.
Sticky_Fingers
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: brown bear

Post by Sticky_Fingers »

Yeah I am not here to make fun of people either but I am leaning to the side of Fluke. This level of language is just not good at all. Then again I don't mind helping people with English but before I do that, I should probably master it myself. HAHAHA. Yeah.
Just your average internet denizen with a strange name and dreams of becoming a game developer. Catch me on FA: stickyfingers
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard

Post by Sev »

I've spoken to LH24; he has openly said that he has difficulty with language. It is not only our duty to help him, but to also do so in a gentle way. That is not a gentle way, Fluke.
Fluke
Tyrant's Eye

Post by Fluke »

MontgomerySeven wrote:I've spoken to LH24; he has openly said that he has difficulty with language. It is not only our duty to help him, but to also do so in a gentle way. That is not a gentle way, Fluke.
No it's not. Because we have tried being gentle tons of times before - and no no avail.

Gathering from what I have learned in languages, confusing things like "are" and "our" is just unheard of.
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag

Post by Ryall »

I have to say, we generally don't make fun of people and their difficulties with language: I for one can hardly speak Afrikaans to save my life, and there are people with legitimate disadvantages like dyslexia. They cannot help it.

We have however, politely supplied LoveHate24 with corrections plenty of times - as he requested (we didn't force them on him) - and then he never actually uses the correction. In fact he will make a post right afterwards and make the exact mistake we had painstakingly taken the time to gently explain to him.

Now that is just rude, and lazy.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Or daft?
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard

Post by Sev »

Yeah, I'm staying out of this now.
Lovehate24

Post by Lovehate24 »

Heya

I am really sorry i really did not mean for my spelling mistakes. I am so sorry pleaae forgive me. - runs and hide-
Anaïs Nin
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag

Post by Ryall »

Nobody is cross about your mistakes Lovehate24: it's your refusal to put any effort into your typing that's bothersome. It's fine though; it's not like anyone is going to lynch you or ostracize you from the group or something.