Hi there

Come in and introduce yourself! Don't be shy now. We don't bite. Expect a few licks though...
Greskil-Vulfhart
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Wolf husky cross
Region: Other

Hi there

Post by Greskil-Vulfhart »

Well i know that im not 'truly' a ZA fur...but i visited last year and organised a meet there and had an amazing time. Im a tan and cream wolf husky cross from the UK, loves art and anything creative, plus fursuiting. I also do video and music and stuff for Youtube from local UK meets. Im hoping to come back again this year sometime to try and organise another meet up, just have to see how things pan out. Nice to meet you all here and all the best for the future.....also to any furs i met last time, lets hope it stays dry if we get to do another meet hehehe
You can get better at anything if you try. its only if you try to get better that you will.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)

Re: Hi there

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Hello. Where about are you going to be coming down to?
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
anoyomouse
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Brown House mouse
Region: Gauteng

Post by anoyomouse »

who did you meet last time? :P

welcome anywho to our spot of (in)sanity
~~~(___^> *squeak*
Red
Down Under Fozzy
Species: Fox
Region: Freestate

Post by Red »

Hello and welcome to the board! I hope you enjoy your stay here pommy fur! (no insult intended ;) )

*gives you a biiiiiiig hug*

Cheers, Red. :D
This signature is blank.
Dracius
Ilache Darastri
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Dragon
Region: Western Cape

Post by Dracius »

Hey Greskil. Welcome to the forums *tailwaves* Tell us more about this meet that you had, sounds like you had a great time. :)

Hope you enjoy your stay on the forums. Cheers!
Part founder of the Ilache Darastri Clan.

Yukon
Species: Husky/wolf
Region: Gauteng

Post by Yukon »

Hey man, welcome aboard! Also rather curious about this meet u had last year. A (non-furry) friend of mine told me about seeing a bunch of ppl wearing collars & tails meeting at the cinema at Northgate (JHB) a while back, tho nobody i've asked on this board seems to know anything about it..
There are 10 types of people in this world: those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Razotter
Species: River Otter
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Post by Razotter »

Yukon wrote:Hey man, welcome aboard! Also rather curious about this meet u had last year. A (non-furry) friend of mine told me about seeing a bunch of ppl wearing collars & tails meeting at the cinema at Northgate (JHB) a while back, tho nobody i've asked on this board seems to know anything about it..
Well given the huge upwelling of hitherfore unknown furries (at least known to me), I can fully believe there may be other groups out there with whom we haven't made contact. Maybe make a post about it somewhere in one of the forums, then newcomers might spot it and say "Hey, that was us!"
Greskil-Vulfhart
Species: Wolf husky cross

Post by Greskil-Vulfhart »

We did go to a cinema in the evening, think it may have been northgate, to watch the golden compass. And i think some did have collers on, but the meet is on youtube under my name there, ill post a link. To grim squeeker, i heard that you couldnt make it so unfortunately i missed seeing you there, but there was 10 of us alltold.

And tyo all those here, huge huge hugs for you guys and for making me welcome, hope to see you all again. The last meet was in JHB, so this one will probly be the same unless we can organise something between us that may work instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fJDIoLMV2E

Was the 8th of december last year. Also on there youll see a couple of vids of mine and my grey wolf suit on there from another meet in the UK
You can get better at anything if you try. its only if you try to get better that you will.
Dracius
Ilache Darastri
Species: Dragon
Region: Western Cape

Post by Dracius »

Watched the video, good to see faces with the fursonas :) Looks like you all had a sweet time.

Let us know when you'll be posting yourself down south ;)
Part founder of the Ilache Darastri Clan.