Hey All

Come in and introduce yourself! Don't be shy now. We don't bite. Expect a few licks though...
Rontosh
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Folf (Fox-Wolf Hybred)
Region: Other

Hey All

Post by Rontosh »

Well hey there everyone, Just your average folf from the states here, but dont worry, im planning on relocating to SA as soon as im done with my classes. um... i really dont know what to post here, so if theres anything you wanna know about me, just ask away, and feel free to send me an IM some time, im friendly!
anoyomouse
Species: Brown House mouse
Region: Gauteng

Re: Hey All

Post by anoyomouse »

/me pounces and cuddles a friendly folf

well, i'm gonna hopefully have a spot for you to come to for at least a long while when you come :mrgreen:

Really is my favorite folfie ^.^

welcome to the boards
~~~(___^> *squeak*
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Hey there. I'm curious why and where you coming.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Dracius
Ilache Darastri
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Dragon
Region: Western Cape

Post by Dracius »

Hey Rontosh. Good to see ya make an apperance on the forums. Hope ya hurry that trip to SA! XD
Part founder of the Ilache Darastri Clan.

Rontosh

Post by Rontosh »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote:Hey there. I'm curious why and where you coming.

well to be honest, i hate it here in the states... im tired if being hunted down for liking men, tired of having to carry a gun to go anywhere, looking over my sholder and wonder who's gonna take the next shot. and the goverment is falling soon, i dont see it lasting another 4 - 8 years unless somthing drastic is done... so its time to get the f*** out of dodge, i gave a great opportunity infront of me, the ability to work anywhere in the world and prosper. i chose SA cus of the people i know there. as to when, about a year and a half from now when i get my A&P
Dracius
Ilache Darastri

Post by Dracius »

Rontosh wrote:well to be honest, i hate it here in the states... im tired if being hunted down for liking men, tired of having to carry a gun to go anywhere, looking over my sholder and wonder who's gonna take the next shot. and the goverment is falling soon, i dont see it lasting another 4 - 8 years unless somthing drastic is done... so its time to get the f*** out of dodge
Wow, not often that I hear such words from the USA. Thats pretty much happening here too, except the gun is not -that- bad, but its still bad enough.

Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Rontosh wrote:well to be honest, i hate it here in the states... im tired if being hunted down for liking men, tired of having to carry a gun to go anywhere, looking over my sholder and wonder who's gonna take the next shot. and the goverment is falling soon, i dont see it lasting another 4 - 8 years unless somthing drastic is done... so its time to get the f*** out of dodge, i gave a great opportunity infront of me, the ability to work anywhere in the world and prosper. i chose SA cus of the people i know there. as to when, about a year and a half from now when i get my A&P
Ah well if you don't like carrying a gun here is just the right place. I've been hearing something about it being made illegal to carry weapons so only criminals will have them. Won't that be fun? And yeah, the people here are pretty nice. Hope you enjoy it here.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Dracius
Ilache Darastri

Post by Dracius »

*Smiles to Rontosh* Well, whatever the case, your more than welcome amongst us. ^..^
Rakuen Growlithe wrote:Ah well if you don't like carrying a gun here is just the right place. I've been hearing something about it being made illegal to carry weapons so only criminals will have them. Won't that be fun? And yeah, the people here are pretty nice. Hope you enjoy it here.
Sorry for taking this off topic...

Its already damn difficult to get a legal license, though its damn easy to get an illegal gun, though luckily its pricey too. You get SO owned these days if you have a gun without a legal license.

Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

I've heard. I know a guy with a whole bunch of guns and he had to get all new liscences and stuff. But I'm not just talking about guns. Apparently knives will be made illegal and even pepper sprays and stuff. though that's what I've heard from people. I haven't actually read the articles myself.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Rontosh

Post by Rontosh »

Honestly, i would like to be able to do away with the guns, its getting stressful. and thankyou everyone for stoping to say hi
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

A gun can't hurt you. It's only the person with the gun that can. I don't know why people have this fear of inanimate things. I had some friends over once and handed one a small sword and they were so scared to take it.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Rontosh

Post by Rontosh »

nonono, im not afraid of guns in the least.... im afraid of the retard behind them
Keita Haruka
Alpha Wolf
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Black wolf
Region: Gauteng

Post by Keita Haruka »

Hello there Rontosh! :D Great to see some new faces around here!

Good luck with the move! I hope you'll be very happy here. Both on the forum and in SA when you do come here.

I too was very surprised to see someone choosing SA as a refuge...although given the gay rights thing we have here, I guess I can understand why. That is one of the main reasons I'm of two minds about relocating to the US. If it wasn't for the presense of my mate there, I wouldn't go there at all. :P
huskyboi
Steed's Puppy
Species: cannibal

Post by huskyboi »

*takes head out the sand*

Warm greetings and salutations friend....... Hope you have a splendid stay.

*pokes head away again*

~~~ I stand accused just like you for being born without a silver spoon ~~~
Red
Down Under Fozzy
Species: Fox
Region: Freestate

Post by Red »

Hello and welcome to the ZA board, I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun!

Cheers, Red. :D
This signature is blank.
Hunterwolf
Species: Demonwolf
Location: USA currently...unsure of how long I'll remain here. Am hoping a while ^.^

Post by Hunterwolf »

Arf!!! Hiyas ^.^ Welcome...if things go as they seem to be going, then you adn I will be makign our way to SA at the same time. I've still got three seasons to stay in the states, if I so choose...and i'm gonna use the time to travel and make some bucks before heading back to SA.

Unless I get a green card...in which case, well, dual citizenship is nifty ^.^