*Insert generic greeting here*

Come in and introduce yourself! Don't be shy now. We don't bite. Expect a few licks though...
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Re: *Insert generic greeting here*

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

I'm probably one of the only ones that asked to use their avatar rather than just using it.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Gauteng

Post by Adagio »

I had a photo manipulate as my avatar before getting my first 'mish in 2014...
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

Hi there! Welcome to the forum Richard, I hope you are running the latest version of zafur.exe, as there have been some balance changes and new content added to the friendship mechanic: several new furs, status changes to existing furs - see community representative changes - and buffs and nerfs to various other furs. Coming up in the next patch: buff to Sev. The developers have noted that Sev is still underperforming as a friend, and are looking into ways they can change him to make him a viable friend option for players.

Lame, dorky jokes aside, I hope you enjoy your stay here and find many friends! I love your avatar: where did you get it? You listed music and series as interests: what are some of your favourite songs and series? Do you do any gaming?
Hahaha! :lol:
BeardedDragon
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: Dragon

Post by BeardedDragon »

Sev wrote:That was unusual enough that it stood out for me.
*Shrugs sheepishly* As faanvolla said, it's a temporary fill gap. I intend to get my own unique character once I've fleshed 'me' out a bit.
Ryall wrote:what are some of your favourite songs and series? Do you do any gaming?
Um.... series, too many, but my favourite of recent would be Rick & Morty. Still my most memorable game is HL2, waiting irksomely for 3....

Song, I love a huge variety: Metallica, Imagine dragons, 5fdp, one republic, mumford & sons ect. ( I know they are not songs :mrgreen: ) one of my all time favourites
Last edited by Adagio on Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixed youtube tag
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

Rick & Morty is hilarious! Nice bands, and variety is great. And your avatar? where'd you get it?
Hahaha! :lol: