Name Change

See room for improvement? Tell us about it! And if you encounter a problem with the board, please let us know.
Jay Fuzz
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Vulpes vulpes
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Name Change

Post by Jay Fuzz »

Hello!

Haven't really been on here on a while, but I still come to check it out every now and then, but when I do I always get reminded of how cringe my current username is. I remember reading up somewhere that you should email the mods to a request a name change and I've done so twice but I think they missed those mails lol.

Hoping I can get it done this way!

Thanks in advance everyone!

P.S: Didn't mean to sound like I was insulting the mods or anything like that. I get it. The mods are busy people. I appreciate all the hard work and effort the mods put into this place, so... Thank you for everything you do mods, keep up the great work! <3333
Literally Nothing.. :D
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Re: Name Change

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

I'm not sure specifically who you tried to email, how or when. To change your username, you need to PM an admin, not a mod, and give the name you want. Send me a PM with what you want changed and I will do it. Sorry for the delay!
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~