1 year old !!

This will contain important announcements about ZAFur as well as the site rules. Check in here from time to time to keep up to speed.
Valerion
Alpha Wolf
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Werewolf
Region: Gauteng

1 year old !!

Post by Valerion »

Well, I've looked at the date the first non-admin furs here joined, and it seems to be at the beginning of April. So I hereby declare 1 April to be the forum's birthday :) It's not quite 1 April yet, but I am not going to wait up for it.

So ... happy birthday to us !! And thanks to all the admins that keep the place running, giving us somewhere to be ourselves, without costing us a cent, or exposing us to lots of intrusive ads. We appreciate all of you :)

As you all know, I like my numbers. So let's see what it shows right now:

Total posts: 7001. This gives us 19.18 new posts per day.
Total topics: 610. This gives 1.67 new topics created each day.
Total members: 110. This gives us a new member every 3.3 days.

I'm impressed :) The members here deserve a word of congratulations here. Without your input and postings the forums wouldn't be a success at all. So whether you post multiple times a day, or just read the forum, just wanted to say thank you. You keep the interest in the fandom alive.

Use this thread to post your experiences during the past year here, if you want to. Did your time here change your view on things? Did you make new friends here? Tell us what the forum means to you.
anoyomouse
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Brown House mouse

Re: 1 year old !!

Post by anoyomouse »

hehe, actually it could cost you a cent, it costs me some :P

since its one year old, i want to say tahnks to Keita for setting this up, and the mods for doing an awesome job :)

never thought there was more than 20 people in ZA, and there's 100, that's an awesome achievement.

Anyways, anyone want to become donators for the year of 2009? ;)
~~~(___^> *squeak*
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Happy birthday to us!

I still think I count as contributing, even if it's 'cause I'm piggybacking on the hosting :p
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Cat147
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Cat
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Post by Cat147 »

Thank you very much for everything!
Later
The cats(aka Cat147 and Electrocat)

Electro will must likely donate after her bike is paid off. will get her to do a few commisions towards it then.
Tigris Astartes
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: Snow leopard/Siberian Tiger

Post by Tigris Astartes »

Yay happy Bday ZAFurries! And hope that there shall be many more in the future. Anyways I'm sure there are loads of furries living in SA who haven't found this site yet! I know at least 4 but they don't really enjoy forums. :(
Snow Leopard + Siberian Tiger

Find my Furaffinity here.

Telegram:
Image @TigrisAstartes