Halloween 2020

This will contain important announcements about ZAFur as well as the site rules. Check in here from time to time to keep up to speed.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Halloween 2020

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

As is tradition here, rules are relaxed for Halloween and you may now change your own usernames to make immersive costumes! Something new this year, is a visit from Fred the Bat! (Though he seems to only like the main page.)

All other rules still apply and usernames must be changed back one week after Halloween at the latest. If you want to permanently change a name you must contact either me or Ivic.

Happy Halloween.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Galahad
Region: Gauteng

Re: Halloween 2020

Post by Galahad »

Boo.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

There are ghosts roaming these halls.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter

Post by Trace »

An Active ZAFur User wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:47 pm Boo.
*Gasps*
Foul spirit, still you roam these halls?
:P

Not sure that I'll "dress up" this year, but Happy Halloween, all!
I like the bat, Rakuen. X3
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Trace wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:55 pmI like the bat, Rakuen. X3
I'm glad! ^^ I saw it once when I was checking on useful extensions and though it might be amusing.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Adagio »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:04 am
I'm glad! ^^ I saw it once when I was checking on useful extensions and though it might be amusing.
>_> What bat??
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Adagio wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:35 am
Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:04 am
>_> What bat??
It's only visible on the main page. Probably doesn't work on a phone either. It follows your cursor.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Halloween is over and we've said goodbye to Fred the Bat. Can anyone who changed their name please change it back before the end of the week.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

That was some stiff competition, but in this massive tournament pool of one person I think I at least secured a podium position, lads.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Galahad wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:28 pm That was some stiff competition, but in this massive tournament pool of one person I think I at least secured a podium position, lads.
They say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

It's okay, Rak, I feel less lonely after Fred the Bat was added to the competition roster. I at least took third. MOMGETTHECAMERA!