Valerion stepping down as administrator

This will contain important announcements about ZAFur as well as the site rules. Check in here from time to time to keep up to speed.
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Green Folf
Region: Gauteng

Valerion stepping down as administrator

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

After many years with Valerion captaining the ZAFur ship, he has decided to step down and leave the running of the site to both myself and Rakuen as co-owners. Things will most probably run as they have before and we'll still give the same attention to all aspects of the running of ZAFur.

Valerion was capable, always willing to lend an ear and fair in his management of the administrative duties that were required of him on ZAFur and had attempted to not be heavy-handed in his approach. His abilities as the owner of the site were invaluable and his experience will be sorely missed. We wish him well in his endeavors and we as the new owners would like him to know that it was a pleasure working with him. This, of course, does not mean that he is leaving the fandom completely and we'll most probably see his continued contribution to ZAFur for more years still. We hope that we will be equally capable in our management of the forum.

If there are any questions feel free to message us and we'll get right on it. As you've also seen, we'll be implementing changes as we move forward and are looking to hear from you as to what kind of things you'd like to see, odds are we may put up the odd poll to see which changes to prioritise and who can help with them.

Thank you for sticking with us, we really do appreciate those of you who use the platform.
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Re: Valerion stepping down as administrator

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

I personally want to thank Valerion for all he's done. I was working with him for seven years while he was admin and he was a good leader. He was able to take charge and remain stable. It was good to have him there to discuss if I had any issues and to know he would tell me if I was going too far.

In case, anyone is wondering. He will still keep the red colouring for a while. There are a few transitional things that still need to be sorted out over the coming weeks.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter
Region: Other

Post by Trace »

Best of luck, Valerion!
Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication.
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Thank you for your service, Valerion.
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

aw shnap son! firedogs tip top dog nyao! <w< theres the wordmncer too i guess.
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...