New moderators appointed

This will contain important announcements about ZAFur as well as the site rules. Check in here from time to time to keep up to speed.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

New moderators appointed

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

The two new moderators for the forum will be Adagio and Trace! I hope you will join in me in congratulating them and I ask that you please listen to their instructions. Moderating is often a thankless task so we should be glad that they have volunteered their time to help keep the forum running smoothly. If you feel that there is a problem with what they are doing then you should contact me.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Re: New moderators appointed

Post by Animew »

hehe, called it! congrats you guys! wish you all the bes... wait... i need to bitch about this, lemmeh just get my butthurt on right quick:

<w< this is some straight up nepotism firedog! no offense to Adagio but he seems a bit... trollable to be a mod also i seem to recall him saying:
Adagio wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:42 pm I thought about applying to the mod position.
But im not a mod...
Im someone, who helps people.
Owo and then there is Trace... dude! that's like making fluttershy a cop! he is waaaay too nice a person to be reprimanding people! this is going to ruin him!

UwU/ i'm not sure who else volunteered but i think my resume was pretty good for a mod, especially since i've actually been one before on other websites. >w< not to mention how good my name would look in green, would totes match my fur color.
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
ArtyLoop
Sexual preference: Straight

Post by ArtyLoop »

Simple answer- you’re not in the “good book” to ever qualify. I am also in the bad book so don’t feel bad
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter

Post by Trace »

Animew wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:40 am hehe, called it! congrats you guys! wish you all the bes...

Owo and then there is Trace... dude! that's like making fluttershy a cop! he is waaaay too nice a person to be reprimanding people! this is going to ruin him!
Hahaha, thank you. ^.^
I would hope that being a mod won't "ruin me". I think I can handle it. :P

I am excited about being given this opportunity, and looking forward to hopefully being able to use it for the benefit of everyone here. :3
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

As they say; don't let the fox guard the hen-house.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Gauteng

Post by Adagio »

Animew wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:40 am hehe, called it! congrats you guys! wish you all the bes... wait... i need to bitch about this, lemmeh just get my butthurt on right quick:

<w< this is some straight up nepotism firedog! no offense to Adagio but he seems a bit... trollable to be a mod also i seem to recall him saying:
Adagio wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:42 pm I thought about applying to the mod position.
But im not a mod...
Well yeah... I said that... Doesn't mean I'm not a good mod. I've been modding on this forum since Leeward pushed for mod privileges for the CR's.
I'm also a mod on another forum...

How am I trollable though?
Cape_F0X
Light-footed
Species: Vulpes chama
Region: Western Cape

Post by Cape_F0X »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:33 am As they say; don't let the fox guard the hen-house.
I resent that!
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Bah, I say we could use a tireless optimist like Adagio and a compassionate soul like Trace in a position of authority around here. They are good choices.
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo

Post by Trace »

Leeward wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:49 pm Bah, I say we could use a tireless optimist like Adagio and a compassionate soul like Trace in a position of authority around here. They are good choices.
Thank you Leeward, I really appreciate that.
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Cape_F0X wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:55 am
Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:33 am As they say; don't let the fox guard the hen-house.
I resent that!
You can't even trust a fox to sit quietly on a chair and not maul himself.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Cape_F0X
Light-footed
Species: Vulpes chama

Post by Cape_F0X »

Ah, but what you don't know is that I constantly guard the Henn-house.
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

but i'm a kitty cat mew mew.

hehe, i must admit there was a short pang of apprehension when i saw the green names. Owo i mean it would have been the perfect prank to pull on me, Owo suddenly having to behave myself would have totes ruined all my fun.
Trace wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:51 am I would hope that being a mod won't "ruin me". I think I can handle it.
lol, i'm sure you'll do great. Ow< just don't let the negativity you encounter turn you into a misanthrope hey.
Adagio wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:44 am How am I trollable though?
hehe! see, i trolled you so. UwU/ Adageo i just managed to make you justify your appointment as a mod by merely suggesting that you are trollable. that' gave me three potential openings to get at you and make you lose your cool. UwU/ i'm hardly the worst or only asshole on the forum so you may want to give it some thought.
but i really was just messing with you bro, ^w^ you'll make a fine mod trollable or not.
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Gauteng

Post by Adagio »

But im not a mod...
This was me losing my cool.
Adagio wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:44 am Well yeah... I said that... Doesn't mean I'm not a good mod. I've been modding on this forum since Leeward pushed for mod privileges for the CR's.
I'm also a mod on another forum...

How am I trollable though?
This was me not losing my cool. XD
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo

Post by Trace »

Animew wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:32 pm
lol, i'm sure you'll do great. Ow< just don't let the negativity you encounter turn you into a misanthrope hey.
I appreciate that. ^.^
Thank you.
Echo_W95
Species: Black Wolf

Post by Echo_W95 »

Congrats guys! I'm sure you both will do great ^^,
Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way.
Telegram: @Echo_w95
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo

Post by Trace »

Thanks, Echo. ^.^
SilverFox12578
Species: Grey Fox

Post by SilverFox12578 »

Congrats you two! ^^ Good luck with your work, I know you will do great.
-Be Crazy
-Be Weird
-Be Awesome
-Be Yourself :)

Telegram: @Silverfox12578. YouTube: SilverFox. Deviantart: Silverfox12578.
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo

Post by Trace »

Thank you, Silver! ^.^