Call for moderator applications

This will contain important announcements about ZAFur as well as the site rules. Check in here from time to time to keep up to speed.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Call for moderator applications

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

The forum is currently looking for new moderators to help keep the community running smoothly. If you are interested in helping out and have been on the forum for at least one year then please send me a PM with a short motivation.

Good things to address in your message:
Why do you want to be a mod?
Why do you think you can be a good mod?
Do you have any previous experience as a leader/moderator?

Applicants will be judged on their motivation message and history. The best candidates will be contacted for further questions, if necessary, before making a final decision.

Applications will remain open until the end of February or until it is no longer deemed necessary, whichever comes first.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Re: Call for moderator applications

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Applications are now closed. New moderators will be announced within the next few days.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~