Forum restructure

This will contain important announcements about ZAFur as well as the site rules. Check in here from time to time to keep up to speed.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Forum restructure

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Hi all. You will probably have noticed a few changes to the forum. I've just done a little reorganisation to hopefully make things work a bit more smoothly.

-Polls could be, and were, created all over the forum so it didn't make sense to have a subforum for them. I've moved those threads to where I felt was most relevant and deleted the sub forum.

-Furry Lifestylers section was unnecessary and has been merged with Furry Chat, which has also been renamed to Furry Fandom. That should serve for all topics related to the furry fandom.

-Yiffy rules and FAQ did not offer anything of real value and no one was reading it either. Those threads have been moved around the yiffy section and the same rules apply there as for the rest of the forum, with the exception of the age limit for content.

This should hopefully cut down on some of the forum bloat and make it easier to find the right place to post something. Feedback on the changes or future changes are welcome in the Help and Support sub forum.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena
Region: Gauteng

Re: Forum restructure

Post by Ryall »

Cool, thanks Rakuen: good job.
Hahaha! :lol: