What Immortal Hand Or Eye

This will contain important announcements about ZAFur as well as the site rules. Check in here from time to time to keep up to speed.
Denim
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Human
Region: Gauteng

What Immortal Hand Or Eye

Post by Denim »

As I said to Razor just a few minutes ago... I suppose I'll always be 'Dirty' Denim Tiger. Unfortunately I've maintained that he is me. Just better looking and able to do the things I never could but always wanted to. Sing, play bass guitar, drive fast cars and live with no regrets or worry of what tomorrow may bring.

Sadly I live on planet Earth. Or luckily... Either way, there are times when you're called upon to be who you really are.

Most think it odd of me to use a picture of myself on sub-culture related websites. Here and FA. They think I'm strange because I insist on using real names instead of pretend ones. I've been doing it for a while and it finally dawned on me what I was trying to get at...

Denim quickly overtook me as the more popular alias. One glance at my contact list at 2:30AM shows just how many people were drawn in by his charismatic, if brash manner. He was the ideal me, able to act as I would have if I had the opportunity. *sighs*

He was never meant to be a successor though. And now I must hang up the tigersuit for a little while, while I try to remember who and what I was before I was overtaken. Could be a day... A week... A month? The longer the better, I reckon :)

I was happy being Prasan once, a very, very long time ago, so it wasn't always a chore that required this crutch. Perhaps I would be again, if people still called me that, but nobody ever does anymore... Not even my husky. But enough now. I'm off to be a human for a bit :)

Wish me luck, everyone, and, if it's your thing, pray for a speedy return ;)

Until then, Denim F Tiger bids you all sleep well and dream sweet as he ventures into the daylight.

Goodnight to you all... And to all a good night >:3

PS: A final note in the cascading failure in this pretense that has been the last few years. Marlowe was never my favourite poet :/ He was Denim's favourite, about the only thing he appreciated that I never could :)

My favourite has and always will be Thoreau. I leave you all with this...

"In what concerns you much, do not think that you have companions: know that you are alone in the world." -- Henry David Throeau
You might want to buckle up.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Re: What Immortal Hand Or Eye

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

:( You're leaving? Well goodbye and I hope you find what you're looking for and can stay Denim.

I can understand why you don't like it but to me I'm more Rakuen than my real name. -shrugs- And I'm happier this way. Still good luck.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Denim
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Human
Region: Gauteng

Re: What Immortal Hand Or Eye

Post by Denim »

I'm back :) Sort of.
You might want to buckle up.
anoyomouse
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Brown House mouse