Welcome!

This will contain important announcements about ZAFur as well as the site rules. Check in here from time to time to keep up to speed.
Keita Haruka
Alpha Wolf
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Black wolf
Region: Gauteng

Welcome!

Post by Keita Haruka »

Hello there! Welcome to ZA furries, the place of boerewors, biltong and lots of furry goodness!

So you found us hey? YAY! :mrgreen: Always happy to meet new furries, we are! Just leave your sanity there by the door. You won't be needing it much in here. :lol:

So...let's do the guided tour, shall we? Over here you see the Officialness forum. Please pay close attention to it because it's in here where we'll let you know about things that will affect you (and gleefully point to when you mess up :twisted: ). You'll notice that we don't have a lot of rules in here. Just use your common sense. DON'T try and do the Moderator's job by yanking someone's tail if they get up your nose. Rather report the post and let us earn our keep. However, do keep in mind that we DON'T get paid to do this, so don't push us around either. Just be respectful of you fellows and if you feel somebody did something wrong, report the post, or contact one of the Admins/Mods. Contrary to popular belief, Mods and Admins are NOT there to inconvenience you. ;)

The forum is here for you to have fun in...but if you spoil someone else's fun and the fur starts to fly...always remember that the Mods and Admins are bigger that you are. We have ways to stop a lot of fights in a hurry. We have these shiny new buttons to push, you see, and though we'd REALLY hate to do it, we WILL do it if we have to. Keep your cool and keep your posts in the right places. You'll notice that some of the forums have guidelines of their own. We did that on purpose. No sense in having a massive tome of rules that no one really remembers. It just gives people a reason to complain when we forget the rules ourselves (hey, nobody's perfect). However, the absence hard rules means that there are Mods to keep you all on the straight and narrow.

Okay.so that's the speech out of the way. It's really not as bad as it seems. Look around. There's a lot of places to go and lots of furs to meet. Just have fun and doing spoil it for everyone else.

Your friendly team of Adminnish mice, wolves, foxes and dragons.

Now have some biltong. :mrgreen:
Lovehate24
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Wolf
Region: Freestate

Re: Welcome!

Post by Lovehate24 »

Heya. Guys i am new to the furry world and i am so lost ot not funny. I would love some ome that i can talk to and help me. If there is some one like that
The possession of knowledge does not kill the sense of wonder and mystery. There is always more mystery.
Anaïs Nin