LA NOIRE

All topics related to gaming go here. PC games, board games, console games and more! We accept them all. Please indicate the platform in the title for convenience.
YoteFox
Species: Arctic Sabre Fox

LA NOIRE

Post by YoteFox »

So I finally bought the game and I can honestly say I haven't had the chance to play it yet, since it's plainly to buggy to play.

I first installed it and it kept not responding after a few seconds, I had to manually download a patch this got the game to start eventually. Now I can start the game BUT the game is stuck in the initial start up, apparently there is a synchronization of save games in the begin and the game is constantly stuck on that screen I left it for a day and it didn't load.

I searched everywhere online for solutions and I am hoping that someone can help me out with this. Oh yeah it is the complete edition of the game.
I'd rather be fursuiting

Suit up and it will make you feel better
- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum
jacojerb
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: bunny/fox
Region: Gauteng

Re: LA NOIRE

Post by jacojerb »

The main menu doesn't really look like a menu. Played this game more than a year ago. I think it is some shadows on the wall that's the menu...

Another friend also told me he couldn't get it working, it also confused him xD
Mew?