Anyone want these?

All topics related to gaming go here. PC games, board games, console games and more! We accept them all. Please indicate the platform in the title for convenience.
Eylof
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Wolf
Region: Western Cape
Location: Monte Vista , plattekloof glen , in your nightmares... joke ^^

Anyone want these?

Post by Eylof »

Ah found 2 xbox games I have finished and never going to play again.I'm giving away for free.
...not worth selling...

Deadrising 2
And
Gta 4 liberty city
~The problem is not the problem... the problem is your attitude towards the problem~ Cpt. Jack Sparrow
SnowDragon
Species: Dragon

Re: Anyone want these?

Post by SnowDragon »

Trade them in at bt games N1 city, gives you a bit of a discount on your next purchase.
Daylight dancer, Moonlit wonder;
Manifest upon the very gates of eden..
Eylof

Post by Eylof »

Nah they want to give me R70 for Deadrising and Don't want to take Gta because I lost the map ....
~The problem is not the problem... the problem is your attitude towards the problem~ Cpt. Jack Sparrow
CourteousCastellan
Region: Gauteng

Post by CourteousCastellan »

You could perhaps sell them on a site like Bid or Buy. You could try to sell them for about 60-70% of the current sale price. I imagine that many people would rather purchase a second-hand copy if they aren't too damaged. You could even include pictures of the discs to show that they are in acceptable condition. Don't charge too low, however, as people will assume that they aren't worth much money. The higher something's price is, the better people will assume it to be. Some businesses actually increase sales by raising the prices.

I am, however, unsure as to whether or not second-hand games are allowed to be sold on that site. If you decide to try it out, you should look into that first.
Eylof

Post by Eylof »

nah , thanks for letting me know, but im not going to sell them ill give them for free, i look after my games if its scratched its my bro.