Ander Art Request

For all types of visual art. Digital, traditional or photography. We want to see it.
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Necrobat

Ander Art Request

Post by Contrast »

Hey guys, I got a bit of a situation here I could really use some help with.

As most of you probably know, I've been writing a serial novel on FA, SF, and dA called "Ander". It's definitely not the most popular story ever to grace the internet, but the fanbase has been growing steadily over the past year and I am immensely proud of it. In fact, it has grown to such an extent that a lot of people have begun to ask for fan art of the characters. This puts me in a difficult situation, because every time somebody asks to see art of Ander, I have to tell them there is no art. That's a problem I'd like to rectify as soon as possible.

I do not want to ask people directly for art of my characters, especially if they don't even read my story, but I would like to make it known that if there are people out there who read and enjoy my work, then any kind of fan art (regardless of quality) would be greatly appreciated by me and all the furs who eagerly await each chapter. This can be of specific characters, depictions of scenes in the story, or even something completely original (as long as it fits into the category of "Ander Fan Art").

It'll probably be tricky, since I don't like to make exhaustive descriptions of my characters (I prefer to let the reader fill in most of the details for themselves), but if anyone does volunteer to make some art for the story I'd be happy to answer any questions they might have about the visuals of the characters and the world they live in. Also, I'll gladly advertise the artists' galleries to all my watchers across all three sites.

If anybody's wondering what the hell I'm talking about, you can read my story here (don't worry, it's perfectly clean):

SF: https://www.sofurry.com/view/517235 (this reader is the easiest on the eyes, imo)
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10174741/
dA: http://contrast-necrobat.deviantart.com ... -397704825

I'd just like to reiterate that this is completely optional. No pressure. I don't want anyone to feel obligated to make art for my story (or even read it for that matter) if they don't really want to.

Thanks in advance to anyone who does decide to help me expand the world of Ander. You have my eternal gratitude and appreciation. ^_^
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Re: Ander Art Request

Post by Raven Song »

oooooh... character drawing challenge!!! i should work on this in between things :)
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Necrobat

Re: Ander Art Request

Post by Contrast »

That would be awesome, Raven! Thank you so much. :)
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art