Bed Buddies

Got a fursuit to show off? Want advice on how to make one or where to get one? Feel the need to share pictures of your new wolf T-shirt? What about cute plushie or pair of fluffy ears? This is the place.

Moderator: YoteFox

Shadow Hunter
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Timber wolf
Region: Limpopo and Mpumalanga

Bed Buddies

Post by Shadow Hunter »

I was never one for plushies, but lately I've witnessed a transformation in my personality and now I'm OBSESSED. I want every plushy I see. Unfortunately, I can't get a lot because of money and space, but I have a couple that I'm pretty proud of. I've had a dog for about 5 years now and I got a Rainbow Dash plushy for Christmas. I usually just throw them on my bed together. Oh yeah, the dog's name is Boston.
Additionally, I have two very small pony toys. A Pinkie Pie and an Apple Cinnamon. I want to get more but I don't get out much :D
20160416_164419.jpg
20160416_164435.jpg
Haha! The fun has been doubled!
Cape_F0X
Light-footed
Species: Vulpes chama
Region: Western Cape

Re: Bed Buddies

Post by Cape_F0X »

My sister has the same dog, it's a very lovable dog.
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Western Cape

Post by Sev »

How can an inanimate object be loveable?
Tocs
The glowing blue panda
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Husky
Region: Gauteng

Post by Tocs »

Sev wrote:How can an inanimate object be loveable?
Sentimental value. I personally cherish my one bear like crazy, and I've vowed to keep it with me for the rest of my life. I would describe it as loveable because it has helped me through many many rough times. My car crash, the bullying, everything, I saw something in an inanimate object where other wouldn't, and I will always love that bear. Call me crazy or immature, I don't care really..
For the most part, it is pointless to be sad in life.
Because sad spelt backwards is das
And das not good
Love every stranger, the stranger the better
The darker the night, the brighter I glow!
Shadow Hunter
Species: Timber wolf
Region: Limpopo and Mpumalanga

Post by Shadow Hunter »

Tocs wrote:Sentimental value. I personally cherish my one bear like crazy, and I've vowed to keep it with me for the rest of my life. I would describe it as loveable because it has helped me through many many rough times.
Well said, Tocs. I feel exactly that way for Boston. That dog has been with me through more than I can say. I always felt like it was just right there on my bed to comfort me. It was also my cat's favourite toy, and she would sleep on it all the time. When she died Boston was all I had left of her, save for a collar. So yeah, I would say it's loveable.
Oh and I meant to say that I've had it for about 7 years, not 5. I keep forgetting I'm 17 :lol:
Haha! The fun has been doubled!