New dragon on teh Block

Got a fursuit to show off? Want advice on how to make one or where to get one? Feel the need to share pictures of your new wolf T-shirt? What about cute plushie or pair of fluffy ears? This is the place.

Moderator: YoteFox

WhatTheFurry
Species: wolf dragon bear
Region: Gauteng

New dragon on teh Block

Post by WhatTheFurry »

hi to my exstended famaly hope u all are blesed behond comparison , ...
i have made a new suit the last month and want to share a few pick with u on how it looks
its my new dargon suit caled Buttercup that im going to ware to RAGE this year hope to c u all there
nad here is a pick of the wings test i did when fully exstended
tell me what u think and id love to hear your critques on it
drop line if u are intrested in finding out the specs on suit just coment and ask
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Re: New dragon on teh Block

Post by Ryall »

Hey, nice suite! There aren't many fursuits in ZA.

Seeing as you asked for critique, it could do with some eyes. Black, soulless sockets will scare the children.

Also, interesting dragon wing frame, but currently I would say it detracts from the rest of the suit.
As it stands, the fur around the 'forearms' of the wings is much too baggy, and loose: it needs to be tight. While you may be going for bird wings, I am going to guess you were going for bat wings because most dragons do, in which case, your wings needs more fingers (see the diagram, and think of the wings as hands with long fingers and tightly webbed skin in between them (which they are in the case of a bat)).

Bat wings or not, your wings need more shape. Right now they look like square pieces of silk dangling off a flag pole.

Hope that helps.
Hahaha! :lol:
WhatTheFurry

Post by WhatTheFurry »

i tried maing the wings less baggy but then they dont fold tight enough when closed so i had to sacrifice sum of the wing but now im geting it trough a normal size door way but it opens to 1,3 meter per side when fully opend
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/whatthefurry/
is on more detailed picks of the head
but thus far i have made 7 suits this year im post them as i get done with the photoediting
ty so mutch for the honesty
YoteFox
Species: Arctic Sabre Fox

Post by YoteFox »

Hey!
Nice Suit BTW I am going to be at rAge with my tail and another tail I commissioned, hope to see you there
I'd rather be fursuiting

Suit up and it will make you feel better
- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum
WhatTheFurry

Post by WhatTheFurry »

ooh im going to rage to do sum marketing u will c me thre on saterday i hope to c u there
yeah its going tobe kick ass im bringing 3 of my friends along all in suit hehehehh ,so u cant miss us cant wait to c ut here adn any other furrys that is going :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YoteFox

Post by YoteFox »

I heard there is quite alot of furs going this year, quite excited about it
I'd rather be fursuiting

- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum
WhatTheFurry

Post by WhatTheFurry »

ooh i cant wait to meet them i spoke to 2 and kage the otherday adn the rate the furrys here is growing popularity romeo rabit also agrees with it the Sa furries are geting thre soon we will have more then just a fur meet but a fur con to go to just a matter of time
YoteFox

Post by YoteFox »

I saw you at the entrance at rAge, the jealousy burns deep in me. Love your suits
I'd rather be fursuiting

- Pepper Coyote

WhatTheFurry

Post by WhatTheFurry »

ty it was an awsum time with friends il post the pickon fb tomorow hope u also had a great time lol ite was a time of and fursui t record of if u can walk 10 steps without being stoped then u broke the record
but it was fun was the most fun i had in the last 5 months atm im tied adn going to bed but i wouldent trade it for the world
ps in suit it was a record distanve of 200 meters for evry 1,5 hours pased hehehhe but ill write a complete tingy for all to enjoy
WhatTheFurry

Post by WhatTheFurry »

furries has invaded rage im sorting the picks out hope u like the preview guys
and ty forthe peeps from here that we saw thre ps this is my last post of new dragon on the block ill making a invasion of rage post on fursuits