Detailed tutorials coming soon

Got a fursuit to show off? Want advice on how to make one or where to get one? Feel the need to share pictures of your new wolf T-shirt? What about cute plushie or pair of fluffy ears? This is the place.

Moderator: YoteFox

YoteFox
Species: Arctic Sabre Fox

Detailed tutorials coming soon

Post by YoteFox »

After some thinking I have decided to make a tutorial on how to make the fursuit and carve the head. All of this will be done in my own way, I follow many different teqniques by fursuiters such as Tanidareal, Tsebresos and basically everyone who makes online tutorials on making fursuits.

I will soon be making a detailed tutorial on every aspect of the fursuit and hopefully help allot of SA furs who really wants to make their own suits a reality, with general price enquiries, places where to find materials and as much help as I am able to give. I can even help source material if you would like.

Please note that this tutorial might take a while as I am quite busy and this is a pass time for me, if you have any questions you can post them here or PM me and I will reply as soon aas I possibly can. I am not in it to make money in any way, I am in it to help all you fuzzies who would like to ''suit up" make it a reality and not have to purchase those suits that cost more than a car.

Please tell me if you would like it if I did detailed tutorial and make a list of materials with prices and where to find them.
I'd rather be fursuiting

Suit up and it will make you feel better
- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum
Dire wolf
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: howler
Region: Gauteng

Re: Detailed tutorials coming soon

Post by Dire wolf »

yay!!!!
This is your life, good to the last drop
Doesn't get any better than this
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time
Eylof
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Wolf
Region: Western Cape
Location: Monte Vista , plattekloof glen , in your nightmares... joke ^^

Re: Detailed tutorials coming soon

Post by Eylof »

Lol would be great
~The problem is not the problem... the problem is your attitude towards the problem~ Cpt. Jack Sparrow