Furry confessions

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
Helios_phi
The depraved

Re: Furry confessions

Post by Helios_phi »

I'm pretty convinced my wife is EVIL.
So I had a few friends around last night........ I'll try have this all make sense.
So I had around nine friends around last night for a get together.
One of them just came around to get some help from my wife.
He's a singer and guitarist.
See he's been a little depressed since he split up with his girlfriend so obviously the logical conclusion was to get dressed up completely in drag so he can go play a live show at a local night spot.
This all makes sense so far yes?
Great.
So my wife gives him a complete make over, crotch hugging tights, a corset top, lipstick, eyeliner, the works, real femboy stuff and he's got just the right build to pull it all off.
(Oh yea I took pics)
So this friend comes walking down the stairs leaving my other mates all giggling at what a fantastic show this guy is going to put on, all the while I'm having to sort of hide an awkward bulge......
See my wife is the only one in this equation that knows I'm bi.
I'm pretty sure she agreed to help him just to see me squirm.
See none of my friends know anything about my sexual orientation and I've kept it that way.
Or so I thought....
He hung around for a while all dressed in drag because he only had to be on stage at 9, so I roped him into sharing a 'cigarette' with me cause he happens to smoke the exact same brand of 'cigarettes' that I smoke.
So while we where alone I jokingly told him that if his whole life isn't really going right for him, he could always change it up and stay in drag like that...... And as the conversation turned more serious...... I admitted to him that I'm bi and well, that he really looked pretty good.

He reaction was very calm.
Apparently he was quite aware that I'm bisexual and that pretty much everyone suspected it for quite some time. He then told me that he is too. Not a huge surprise hearing that from a boy completely covered in girls clothing and make up.

(Yay I have a cute bi friend)

TLDR: pretty much all my friends have kinda known I'm bisexual all along.... wow.
Not much of a confession, but ya. Always nice to share.
[REDACTED]
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

@Helios: I understand how that would upset you, but I don't really see that as evil. If your friends already suspected it, she only gave grounds to their suspicions. They all seem pretty chilled about it from what you said, so why worry? I think she must have thought your friendships were honest enough to share things like that.

My mate's best friend found out he was gay in his early teens, but he never told anyone. When I met him about 4 years ago, I immediately suspected it, it was just something about him. Then I found out he'd hever had a girlfriend and I was pretty much sure, but I didn't tell my mate because I didn't want to cause trouble between them. Then about a year ago, he came out of the proverbial closet and told my mate. Maybe he was too close to have seen it coming, but it was quite a surprise to him. When they told me all I could say was "Okay, cool. I've always wanted a GBF. ...and I f***ing KNEW it!" We still hang out in pretty much the same way we did before, except now we rag him about not having a boyfriend yet.
Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

Ha ha ha no, no please don't get me wrong. I'm not upset with her at all. She would knowingly tease me by doing things like that in front of other friends cause we do tease each other like that.
I have no problem with that.
The whole post was just to ascribe that apparently if i told my friends I was bi, they wouldn't treat me any differently at all, which is nice.
You wouldn't want people to change how they see you. For instance not go swimming with you cause they felt you were checking them out or something

Edit: Calling my wife evil was just a joke. Just to be clear and all
[REDACTED]
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

LOL, my bad. Sorry, my sarcasmdar is nowhere near as good as my gaydar.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

So I was thinking back to a bunch of skits we did in high school and I just remembered this one from grade 9: it was a three little pigs parody in which the wolf is being bullied by the pigs and eventually snaps. My character was the Big Gay Wolf. The pigs were making fun of his silky grey fur and pink feather boa. *Sudden realisation*
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Western Cape

Post by Sev »

Leeward wrote:*Sudden realisation*
I'm not following... :?
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

MontgomerySeven wrote:
Leeward wrote:*Sudden realisation*
I'm not following... :?
My character was a stereotypical furry, and I had no idea.
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard

Post by Sev »

I see.
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard

Post by Sev »

Despite never having worked a *proper* day in my life, I still sometimes think that life is unfair because I do not have a Ducati parked in my bay.

I know, shameful. :oops:
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak
Species: Dog (Vampire)

Post by Faanvolla »

I write out posts on topics on the forum and then close the tab instead of posting
Seize the day, not your bearings.
Steam, Rockstar SocialClub, Uplay, Battlenet: Faanvolla#2539, Telegram: @Faanvolla
Switch Code: SW-0054-4917-1029
DeviantArt,Furaffinity,SoFurry, Weasyl, FurryNetwork
ProfilePic by hanimetion
Dredge
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Rabbit
Region: Gauteng

Post by Dredge »

Ryall wrote: As for my confessions, sometimes when nobody is watching, I stand on the balls of my feet to pretend I have digitigrade legs; I tense my hands and imagine that I have talons, and I flex my shoulders and pretend that I have wings: I make-belief that I am a dragon, even though my fursona is a hyena.
hahaha, used to do that at night with no one watching, even had the whole anthro-wolf walking motion mastered at a point xD

Not gonna lie, my calves grew several sizes doing that, so I'm glad I did :lol:

Confession? Hmmmm

I don't have a sona, neither Quillus (my bunneh-boy) nor Dahlstrom (mah dragunn) were created in my image, rather they reflect my interests or perhaps what I like (to a degree). Bunny-boys always brought cuteness-overloads, so I when working on a character I went with that..and when I thought cute colors I pictured pink; light-blue and white--> and tadah! Quillus was created!

./life stories xD
Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

I have never rp'd before.
Never in the furry fandom.
Not in a innocent or sexual way or any sort of way what so ever.
(not counting the interjection I make on one of the RP boards here, and that wasn't furry anyways)

I see tons of friends on facebook are pretty heavy into it....
Am I missing out?
[REDACTED]
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

Helios_phi wrote:Am I missing out?
You've got a real woman to have real sex with, so no. :P
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Dredge
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Rabbit

Post by Dredge »

Contrast wrote:
Helios_phi wrote:Am I missing out?
You've got a real woman to have real sex with, so no. :P
Best answer

lol'd hard xD
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

I think Helios meant RP in general, not just sexual RP.
Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

Leeward wrote:I think Helios meant RP in general, not just sexual RP.
Thanks Leeward.
I understand thou. I usually over sexualise every situation so I do bring it on myself. :roll:

I did mean RP in general but as I understand it, normal RP usually moves in the yiffy direction anyway,
or so it seems.
[REDACTED]
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

In that case, I have a question: does D&D qualify as RP or is it only an RPG?
I'm not sure what the distinction would be.
Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

I kinda consider that a little different.
It is an RPG, but it's more like a mental gymnasium of puzzle solving and we don't really get into role play very much.
[REDACTED]
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Our DM happens to be in the improv society so he acts out all the NPCs and we have to RP with them, I figured it's a little closer to RP that way, but yes it has a more rigid structure and temporary nature than real RP.
Valerion
Alpha Wolf
Species: Werewolf

Post by Valerion »

Leeward wrote:Our DM happens to be in the improv society so he acts out all the NPCs and we have to RP with them, I figured it's a little closer to RP that way, but yes it has a more rigid structure and temporary nature than real RP.
The sessions I used to be involved in was rated R18. I say there's not a lot of difference. It's all how your imagination handles and converts it.
Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

We have had nights where our DM does try force us to RP. That's when we really give him a hard time.
That aside. It's a structured RP guided by one person.

I wouldn't even know what happens in clean furry RP.
I can imagine that hot and heavy RP is accompanied by tail touching and what not, but it has a 'purpose' or a goal
But what would that purpose or point be in clean RP?

I can't see it working out.....
[REDACTED]
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

I think it's mostly just cooperative story-telling. Some of those things can go on for years, but as a writer I can tell you they're almost always pretty crappy, since too many cooks spoil the broth. If you want to write a real story, it's better to just write it yourself. Although I guess most are in those kinds of RP for the social experience, not to create an actual story worth reading.
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
jacojerb
Species: bunny/fox

Post by jacojerb »

Helios_phi wrote:We have had nights where our DM does try force us to RP. That's when we really give him a hard time.
That aside. It's a structured RP guided by one person.

I wouldn't even know what happens in clean furry RP.
I can imagine that hot and heavy RP is accompanied by tail touching and what not, but it has a 'purpose' or a goal
But what would that purpose or point be in clean RP?

I can't see it working out.....
I thought the same thing too, until I saw some of my sis's rp's. She isn't a fur, but she has a whatsapp group with her collage friends. And, as I understand it, they RP often. Usually just a bunch of randomness. But they're art students, so...

I've had some clean rp's myself. But they got boring fast... Never know where to go with it. They usually don't last more than 20 lines
Mew?
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

I used to keep a Cape Dwarf Chameleon (Bradypodion pumilum). Not really as a pet but more of a guest. I kept a vase on the window sill of a ~1.5x1.5m window with fresh vine branches woven between the burglar bars, and it would just chill there most of the time. Almost every day I would take it outside on a stick (Ever had a chameleon poop on your hand? It's gross.) to feed it. To do this I would just walk around the garden looking for small bugs (flies, spiders, beetles, etc.) and slowly approach them with the stick, and let Chammy do her tongue trick. I kept this gentle creature like this for about 11 months, during which she had a litter of young.

The dark confession this brings me to concerns the bugs themselves. Typically I would approach fresh droppings courtesy of the dog to look for some fat flies. But in times of constipation or recent scooping, I would instead look for those tiny brown and blue butterflies flitting about in the grass and let her catch those instead. I only found out years later that these particular butterflies happen to be Brenton Blues (Orachrysops niobe) which are endemic to South Africa as well as endangered (due to habitat loss, not predation by semi-domesticated chameleons). Oops, my bad.
Elyk
Species: Flusky; fluffy husky/cat+husky

Post by Elyk »

My confession? I continually think how much I want to cuddle and hug another furry or friend, even falling asleep embracing a pillow to get as close to that loving/being loved feeling. I blame it on a lack of physical parent love. Meh
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard

Post by Sev »

Cuddles are so amazing. o_o

When Taka and I are separated for long periods of time, we both tend to resort to pilllow hugging.
Elyk
Species: Flusky; fluffy husky/cat+husky

Post by Elyk »

MontgomerySeven wrote:Cuddles are so amazing. o_o

When Taka and I are separated for long periods of time, we both tend to resort to pilllow hugging.
Yeah, just make me want it more :p ugh
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Whenever I climb stairs I have an irrational fear of my feet slipping backwards, resulting in me falling teeth first into the stairs ahead.
Valerion
Alpha Wolf
Species: Werewolf

Post by Valerion »

zangelHusky wrote:My confession? I continually think how much I want to cuddle and hug another furry or friend, even falling asleep embracing a pillow to get as close to that loving/being loved feeling. I blame it on a lack of physical parent love. Meh
You are in luck. Along the same lines as Grindr comes ... Cuddlr.

http://www.examiner.com/article/cuddlr- ... hugs-video
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

Alright, here's a silly, slightly embarrassing one: I sometimes like imagine a scenario where I'm walking along some remote street with some friends and Vox when we are confronted by some very aggressive muggers, at which point I transform into a werewolf (or something else depending on my mood), and maul them. I then like to imagine what I would turn around say to my friends, and how the rest of the evening would turn out after that.

When I have more time, I would actually love to draw a comic-strip for that, or maybe even just type it out as a short story.

I have many story-driven furry fantasies that I like to make up. :)
Hahaha! :lol: