Hi I am new here ^^,

Come in and introduce yourself! Don't be shy now. We don't bite. Expect a few licks though...
Azzuenwolf
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Wolf
Region: Western Cape

Hi I am new here ^^,

Post by Azzuenwolf »

Hello all, I am Azzuenwolf.

I have been wandering around in life feeling like I don't belong, but recently I decided to find people like me, which brought me here. Now I haven't been the most social person on the internet, so the Forum thing is uncharted territory for me :)

Though I have been active on Deviantart and Furaffinity (links below) I've never really interacted with people, I am going to try to change that.

I am a wolf furry, feral to be exact. My passions include writing stories, drawing and language. I enjoy gaming, reading and hiking, when I'm not a lazy piece of shit. I think I am a cliche furry after typing this down lol.

My purpose for being here is to make friends who I can relate to, so feel free to interact with me I guess. I will try my best to be pleasant! But I will always be myself.

Kind regards
Azzuenwolf
Furraffinity
Deviantart
Picarto

When the moon whispers, the crimson will flourish.
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Green Folf
Region: Gauteng

Re: Hi I am new here ^^,

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Welcome! Enjoy quiet in this post while it lasts!

Your artwork looks pretty sweet!
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Azzuenwolf

Post by Azzuenwolf »

Ivic-Wulfe wrote:Welcome! Enjoy quiet in this post while it lasts!

Your artwork looks pretty sweet!

Aww thank you (: I would have had more drawings if I wasn't so damn lazy.

And I'm hoping for the post to pick up, I want to meet some great people! So bring it...
Furraffinity
Deviantart
Picarto

jacojerb
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: bunny/fox

Post by jacojerb »

Hiiiiii

Good to see new furs here

What kinds of games do you play? Most of us here are gamers :P
Mew?
Azzuenwolf

Post by Azzuenwolf »

jacojerb wrote:Hiiiiii

Good to see new furs here

What kinds of games do you play? Most of us here are gamers :P
Hello there.

Mostly RPG games. All RPG games. Guild wars 2 and Secret world as well.

Sometimes DOTA2 or BF4 when one of my friends really want me to play, but I wont play it on my own. I am a casual gamer, I try for it not to get in the way of my freelance work and Art too much.
Furraffinity
Deviantart
Picarto

Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

Greetings, Azzuen! Welcome to the forum. ^_^
I don't think we have many ferals or quads around (Dragonwolf Lord is the only one I can think of right off the bat, but he's hibernating again. :P ). It's always good to have some variety (it's one of the best parts of the furry fandom, in my humble opinion), so make yourself at home and have some fun. :)
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Azzuenwolf

Post by Azzuenwolf »

Contrast wrote:Greetings, Azzuen! Welcome to the forum. ^_^
I don't think we have many ferals or quads around (Dragonwolf Lord is the only one I can think of right off the bat, but he's hibernating again. :P ). It's always good to have some variety (it's one of the best parts of the furry fandom, in my humble opinion), so make yourself at home and have some fun. :)

Thank you for your warm greeting, Contrast!

Feral all the way! But I do like Anthro as well (lol quads)
Furraffinity
Deviantart
Picarto

Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

Hey there Azzuen.
Welcome to Zafur. You definitely don't need to worry about drifting alone. We have a wide range of furry insanity here and I'm sure you'll find we're mostly all a happy, fun bunch.

Jump right in. :)
[REDACTED]
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Hello hello! There are many different shades of crazy here, I'm sure you'll like it. :D
Franky
The Bad Guy
Species: Mortally Challenged Fox

Post by Franky »

Hello Azzuenwolf! Welcome to the community. :3
Azzuenwolf

Post by Azzuenwolf »

Inpw wrote:Hello Azzuenwolf! Welcome to the community. :3
Thank you :)
Helios_phi wrote:Hey there Azzuen.
Welcome to Zafur. You definitely don't need to worry about drifting alone. We have a wide range of furry insanity here and I'm sure you'll find we're mostly all a happy, fun bunch.

Jump right in. :)
Thank you. Insanity keeps thing interesting.
Leeward wrote:Hello hello! There are many different shades of crazy here, I'm sure you'll like it. :D
I like crazy! And I'm glad to see this isn't just a forum of guys :mrgreen: pleasure to meet your acquaintance.
Last edited by Rakuen Growlithe on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged multiple posts
Furraffinity
Deviantart
Picarto

Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Sev »

It's only mostly a forum of guys. We have three active females.
Azzuenwolf

Post by Azzuenwolf »

Sev wrote:It's only mostly a forum of guys. We have three active females.
Haha interesting. Most of my favourite artists on Deviantart and Furaffinity are females, so I kind of assumed there would be quite a few in the furry scene since a lot of furries are artists. But it matters not :)

How is the art community here?
Furraffinity
Deviantart
Picarto

Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Post by Raven Song »

My greatness what a busy intro thread this has been in its first five hours!

nice to meet you man, like the artwork (how come some of them have mature filter on when there isn't mature nothing in them? just wondering)
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
rusted hydra
Cannibal
Sexual preference: Bi

Post by rusted hydra »

HelllOOooo! Hello.
Welcome to our mad corner of the internet.
Nice to have more artists, we have them in quite a variety here.
Do please stay, you seem to be getting into things ok here.

Ah... interesting to see a feral, usually I'll just chop a wolf up and make a stew, but I think we should make a spit braai. Then I can point at the braai and say: "It's not just any wolf meat, its feral!"
Azzuenwolf

Post by Azzuenwolf »

Ravensong wrote:My greatness what a busy intro thread this has been in its first five hours!

nice to meet you man, like the artwork (how come some of them have mature filter on when there isn't mature nothing in them? just wondering)

Hello to you too, and thank you :) which ones are you refering to here? none of them should have mature filters on them :| except for some of my chapters with violence in them.
Sakul Ebbon wrote:HelllOOooo! Hello.
Welcome to our mad corner of the internet.
Nice to have more artists, we have them in quite a variety here.
Do please stay, you seem to be getting into things ok here.

Ah... interesting to see a feral, usually I'll just chop a wolf up and make a stew, but I think we should make a spit braai. Then I can point at the braai and say: "It's not just any wolf meat, its feral!"
Hi... uh... yeah, I don't know how to respond to this :)
Last edited by Rakuen Growlithe on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Furraffinity
Deviantart
Picarto

Faanvolla
Plaas Brak
Species: Dog (Vampire)

Post by Faanvolla »

Hi there and welcome to the forum!
Hope you have a great time here
Seize the day, not your bearings.
Steam, Rockstar SocialClub, Uplay, Battlenet: Faanvolla#2539, Telegram: @Faanvolla
Switch Code: SW-0054-4917-1029
DeviantArt,Furaffinity,SoFurry, Weasyl, FurryNetwork
ProfilePic by hanimetion
Azzuenwolf

Post by Azzuenwolf »

Faanvolla wrote:Hi there and welcome to the forum!
Hope you have a great time here
Thank you fellow artist ^^,
Furraffinity
Deviantart
Picarto

Titanreaper
Species: Mythic Black Tiger Fox
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Post by Titanreaper »

Welcome to the Forum Azzuenwolf :) we hope you enjoy your stay!
The circumstances of your birth are irrelevant, It's what you do with the gift of life that matters.
Azzuenwolf

Post by Azzuenwolf »

Titanreaper wrote:Welcome to the Forum Azzuenwolf :) we hope you enjoy your stay!
I think I will, thanks!

I do commissions if anyone is interested at all. Full body ferals like wolves, otters, dragons, and what have you. And some Anthro, though I think I will only be able to do headshots as I dont have the skill to draw human anatomy just yet...

I just finished this drawing below. A commission for Sil'thaera.
Attachments
Sil'thaera claw.jpg
Last edited by Rakuen Growlithe on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Furraffinity
Deviantart
Picarto

Titanreaper
Species: Mythic Black Tiger Fox
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Post by Titanreaper »

That looks awesome! :)
The circumstances of your birth are irrelevant, It's what you do with the gift of life that matters.
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

heloo! <_< why am i always late to these things... anyways welcome!
a feral artist? ^_^ awesomeness! i predominantly like ferals but i lack the skill to do them properly so i tend to stick to anthro.
do you use a tablet or mouse to draw btw?
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Azzuenwolf

Post by Azzuenwolf »

Animew wrote:heloo! <_< why am i always late to these things... anyways welcome!
a feral artist? ^_^ awesomeness! i predominantly like ferals but i lack the skill to do them properly so i tend to stick to anthro.
do you use a tablet or mouse to draw btw?
Haha you're not late, a wizard arrives exactly when he needs to, yes? Oh wise Furry wizard. Thank you for your kind greeting. And to answer your question: I use a Genius tablet, I wont attempt to draw with a mouse, it just seems like an impossible feat?

Ah a feral enthusiast! As the first one to share that with me, I will give you a free commission if you wish to accept! To show my good-willed nature on this forum. If you give me a reference of sorts I can use.

-poof-
Furraffinity
Deviantart
Picarto

Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Azzuenwolf wrote:
Haha you're not late, a wizard arrives exactly when he needs to, yes? Oh wise Furry wizard. Thank you for your kind greeting. And to answer your question: I use a Genius tablet, I wont attempt to draw with a mouse, it just seems like an impossible feat?

Ah a feral enthusiast! As the first one to share that with me, I will give you a free commission if you wish to accept! To show my good-willed nature on this forum. If you give me a reference of sorts I can use.

-poof-
O_o genius makes tablets? i use a genius mouse lol. but how are they? where do you get them? and do they have pressure sensitivity/batteryless pen? using a mouse for digital art is a lot easier than people think but it takes a LOT of time and you can't really do fur textures all that good unless you are like a super ninja. i tried to buy a wacom intuous off amazon but apparently they don't ship to SA for some stupid reason.

^_^ yayz! i will humbly accept your kind offer good sir. O_o i just have no idea about the reference since i don’t generally draw lots of ferals. could i perhaps test your metal by giving you an anthro feline to turn in to a feral canine? you know, just because that would be really weird and interesting.
the character would be my mascot Guakomo AKA: animew
http://randomdoos.deviantart.com/art/mo-do-498711033
^_^ but that’s just if you feel like it.
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

Hello and welcome AzzuenWolf. While I must confess I dislike ferals - I don't know why anyone would want to give up the use of their hands - I quite like your avatar. :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay and find many friends here!
AzzuenWolf wrote:...I wont attempt to draw with a mouse, it just seems like an impossible feat?
Oh it's actually quite possible if you say, use vectors in Photoshop, and have a lot of patience for tedious, finicky tasks. I will create a post here about it, so as not to derail your thread.
Hahaha! :lol:
Azzuenwolf

Post by Azzuenwolf »

Yeah my genius tablet is awesome, wouldn't hope for anything better. I bought mine from an ex-girlbatch so I don't really know where she found it, she never used it... I once saw the same tablet at a computer mania store, but it was super expensive - a total ripoff.

Yeah it has pressure and pen has battery (I only realized it uses a battery when you asked me). You draw your things with a mews? That... that is madness.

I will be able to draw a Anthro head shot, just not a full body. But that isnt the challenge... I have never done a feline :shock: but I shall try...

That's a whole lot of green. I hope you realize I am going to put a whole lot of extra detail and features into that character for it to be converted into my style. And that's a dude right?
Ryall wrote:Hello and welcome AzzuenWolf. While I must confess I dislike ferals - I don't know why anyone would want to give up the use of their hands - I quite like your avatar. :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay and find many friends here!
AzzuenWolf wrote:...I wont attempt to draw with a mouse, it just seems like an impossible feat?
Oh it's actually quite possible if you say, use vectors in Photoshop, and have a lot of patience for tedious, finicky tasks. I will create a post here about it, so as not to derail your thread.

Haha excuse you, ferals are the best! Ferals never gave up their hands, they never had any to begin with. Plus I loooove paws, so squishy...

Thank you for the compliment. Raven (profile pic) approves even though you dislike his kind ;)
Last edited by Rakuen Growlithe on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Furraffinity
Deviantart
Picarto

Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

Ferals never gave up their hands no, but we're human, and knowing what we can do with our hands makes fantasizing about being a feral seem unappealing. For me, a big part of being furry is creating a fantasy world in which you are your fursona. Just think: you wouldn't be able to write or play games! Sure you could run on all fours, which might be fun to try, but then some anthros can fly. :P

While I know we often pick our fursonas based on characteristics we often arbitrarily attribute to certain animals that we feel we have in common with ourselves, rather than on 'what would be most fun to be,' I have to wonder if a thing without hands would describe you well, given that you are a writer and artist? :)
Hahaha! :lol:
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Azzuenwolf wrote:Yeah my genius tablet is awesome, wouldn't hope for anything better. I bought mine from an ex-girlbatch so I don't really know where she found it, she never used it... I once saw the same tablet at a computer mania store, but it was super expensive - a total ripoff.

Yeah it has pressure and pen has battery (I only realized it uses a battery when you asked me). You draw your things with a mews? That... that is madness.

I will be able to draw a Anthro head shot, just not a full body. But that isnt the challenge... I have never done a feline :shock: but I shall try...

That's a whole lot of green. I hope you realize I am going to put a whole lot of extra detail and features into that character for it to be converted into my style. And that's a dude right?

man i am so jelleh! wish i could get a tablet, but they are so expensive out here... that and i only have dollars to my name lol.

the mouse is something you get use to, even when using vectors and stuff but if it wasn’t for paint tool sai i would still be doing traditional only.

^_^ i kind of figured you to be a more canine centered artist so you can morph her into a canine of you want. i've always wondered how that would look. lol and no she is a girl. <_< i'm no good with boobies so she ended up flat chested like that.
Azzuenwolf

Post by Azzuenwolf »

Animew wrote:lol and no she is a girl. <_< i'm no good with boobies so she ended up flat chested like that.
Hahahah wher muh bewbz??

I will see what I come up with when I have time to draw. Will be a surprise to both of us what the end result will be.

I already have a whole bunch ideas for the hair though.
Furraffinity
Deviantart
Picarto

Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Sev »

My Lion and I are big fans of ferals. They just look so much better in corrupted form.