Hey all. New to forums.

Come in and introduce yourself! Don't be shy now. We don't bite. Expect a few licks though...
Huskitty
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Cat
Region: Gauteng

Hey all. New to forums.

Post by Huskitty »

Hi, some of you may know me already. I've been speaking with furs on whatsapp for quite a while now. Decided I might try out the forums too. Looking forward to being here and possibly meeting some furs in the flesh (seem to have missed quite a few meets in the past). Feel free to pm me and ask any questions if you wish ;)
rusted hydra
Cannibal
Sexual preference: Bi

Re: Hey all. New to forums.

Post by rusted hydra »

OMNOMNOMNOMNOM!
I just joke.
Helllooo! Hello.
Welcome to this mad corner of the net.

Oh. Say. Does the part cat husky love tuna? I've got a can here in the kitchen. Right in the oven. Just jump in there and its yours.
Huskitty

Post by Huskitty »

Lol, god, how dark of you xP . Will gladly jump in there as soon as I find the plug ! Its true, I love all seafood. Will probably live on that stuff when I have my own place. Thank you for the welcome, hope I'll find ways to contribute to topics on the forum soon.
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

Greetings, and welcome to the forum. Any hobbies or interests you'd like to share? ^_^
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Huskitty

Post by Huskitty »

Contrast wrote:Greetings, and welcome to the forum. Any hobbies or interests you'd like to share? ^_^
Hobbies: Model remote controlled planes and anything to do with aircraft, and complaining a lot xP . Oh and I'm quite a big minecraft and MLP: FIM fan too. I'm also playing quake live on S.A servers every night if by some odd chance anyone here plays it too. (oh and nice to meet you !)
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Hi, welcome. :)
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Western Cape

Post by Sev »

Huskitty

Post by Huskitty »

Lol, honestly, you would think he would have settled for less. I mean if they offered 100mill , he would have surely taken it, but no, they throw 2.5bill at him xD. However, this insanity won't change my love of the game :P (and nice to meet you)
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Western Cape

Post by Sev »

He got $2.5bn for an Infiniminer clone. There are no words for how disgusting that is.
Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

Hey there Huskitty. Welcome to Zafur.
Your avatar is cute. :3
[REDACTED]
Fluke
Tyrant's Eye
Region: Other

Post by Fluke »

Sev wrote:He got $2.5bn for an Infiniminer clone. There are no words for how disgusting that is.
Good for him.
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

Hello and welcome Huskitty! I hope you find more furry intrigue and enjoy your stay on the forums! :)

If you enjoy Minecraft, you should check out Terraria and Starbound. Personally, Terraria is one of my favorite games ever. :D
They may be 2D, but they have a lot of depth to them that you won't find in Minecraft. :P
Starbound is still very much a work in progress though, but it's worth keeping an eye on.

@ Sev, personally I think it is ludicrous that Microsoft would pay $2.5 bn for that game: most of the sales that are going to take place for it, have already taken place, and part of its allure is that it's a budget game. If they are going to sell it at $15, they are going to need to sell about 170 million more copies (of a game that has been out for many years) before they start seeing a return. Yes they might have merchandising and spin-offs, but I can hardly imagine those putting a dent in that figure. Their best bet would be to make a few sequels and expansions, but they're going to need to be very successful to cover their own development costs and pick up that $2.5 bn within a decent time frame: especially with all the other sandbox building games on the market out now, and still coming out.

Cya!
Hahaha! :lol:
Huskitty

Post by Huskitty »

Helios_phi wrote:Hey there Huskitty. Welcome to Zafur.
Your avatar is cute. :3
Thank you, I adore the colour :p. Though it's not my own fursona, but it comes close enough. Hope to make my own soon.
Huskitty

Post by Huskitty »

Ryall wrote:Hello and welcome Huskitty! I hope you find more furry intrigue and enjoy your stay on the forums! :)

If you enjoy Minecraft, you should check out Terraria and Starbound. Personally, Terraria is one of my favorite games ever. :D
They may be 2D, but they have a lot of depth to them that you won't find in Minecraft. :P
Starbound is still very much a work in progress though, but it's worth keeping an eye on.
Will take a look at those games thanx ! Though I will have very little time left for gaming once my holidays are over (I should actually be working on my final year thesis during the holidays. . .ugh)
Thank you for the welcome, I think I'll like it here :D
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear
Species: FireBear - Bear Phoenix hybrid

Post by Asbjorn-phoenix »

Hi and welcome, hope you enjoy your stay.
If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear,
if you've something to hide you shouldn't be here.
Wolfie-DMX
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Wolf

Post by Wolfie-DMX »

A husky-cat mix? Wow, that must be exciting XD

Welcome!
"So kalm soos n dagga walm"

A wise Indian say: "Keep your relationships away from furry fandom; keep furries away from your relationships"

---------------------- Account No longer active ----------------------
Dire wolf
Species: howler

Post by Dire wolf »

catdog?
adventure_time_with_cakejake_the_catdog_by_emilystepp-d6ue4bn.jpg
welcome welcome
This is your life, good to the last drop
Doesn't get any better than this
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Ryall wrote:@ Sev, personally I think it is ludicrous that Microsoft would pay $2.5 bn for that game: most of the sales that are going to take place for it, have already taken place, and part of its allure is that it's a budget game. If they are going to sell it at $15, they are going to need to sell about 170 million more copies (of a game that has been out for many years) before they start seeing a return. Yes they might have merchandising and spin-offs, but I can hardly imagine those putting a dent in that figure. Their best bet would be to make a few sequels and expansions, but they're going to need to be very successful to cover their own development costs and pick up that $2.5 bn within a decent time frame: especially with all the other sandbox building games on the market out now, and still coming out.
With the amount of money Microsoft has, they can afford to waste that much. But knowing them they'll probably make spin-offs and DLC and all sorts.
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

Leeward wrote:With the amount of money Microsoft has, they can afford to waste that much. But knowing them they'll probably make spin-offs and DLC and all sorts.
Oh god I will not pay a cent for minecraft DLC. what do they intend to add as dlc? "start every world with a 'soubound' diamond pick + un-braking 10" $10.
White Fox
Species: Fox
Region: Limpopo and Mpumalanga

Post by White Fox »

Hi! And Welcome! Have fun! There are a whole lot of "FRIENDLY" furries here... Hehehe... Including me ofcourse haha! Bigfoot. I hope to see more of you on the forum! Bigfoot. :mrgreen:
jacojerb
Species: bunny/fox

Post by jacojerb »

Hiiii Huskity. Glad to see you here. Allow me to apologise for the derailing of the topic. I personally enjoy it xD

I think Microsoft is aiming at a sequel rather than expansions. Though I have no clue what they'll accomplish doing this... Minecraft is getting less popular. But meh. If they're willing to pay that much, why not? I haven't been a fan of microsoft for a few years now. They just seem to make every mistake they can
Mew?
CourteousCastellan

Post by CourteousCastellan »

Hello! Welcome to the forum.
Enjoy your stay.

Maybe they'll make a Minecraft movie. That seems to be regaining popularity nowadays.
Sakul Ebbon wrote:Oh god I will not pay a cent for minecraft DLC. what do they intend to add as dlc? "start every world with a 'soubound' diamond pick + un-braking 10" $10.
Perhaps they'll make the ability to change your character's skin a DLC feature.
There could also be special in-game items available only to players with the DLC. Special models, voice packs, music packs, skins, and emotes seem likely. As far as I'm aware, these things are all moddable already but if they deliver seemingly high-quality products and clamp down on customisation I'm sure they could make some decent money.

$2.5 billion is probably still a terrible waste, however.
SirenLeo
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Snox (Snow leopard/ Fox)

Post by SirenLeo »

Welcome new pretty fur!