How Do Your Change Your Username?

See room for improvement? Tell us about it! And if you encounter a problem with the board, please let us know.
Ash
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Dox (Deer/Arctic Fox)
Region: Western Cape

How Do Your Change Your Username?

Post by Ash »

x.X I didn't expect my Username will be kinda my name in the Forum haha -wagz tail- is there a way to change it? -smiles-

(And Yes Haven't been online for a while x.X)
"I wonder what happiness could look like if we could give it a form.. The Shape of happiness might resemble glass.. Even though you don’t usually notice it, it’s still definitely there.. You merely have to change your Point of View slightly.. and that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light.. I doubt that anything could argue its existence more eloquently.." - Code Geass (Lelouch vi Britannia)

Furaffinity
ImageImage
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Re: How Do Your Change Your Username?

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Usernames can be changed by sending a message to an admin who will then change it for you. We don't allow users to change their own names.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Ash
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Dox (Deer/Arctic Fox)
Region: Western Cape

Post by Ash »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote:Usernames can be changed by sending a message to an admin who will then change it for you. We don't allow users to change their own names.
Thanx ^^
"I wonder what happiness could look like if we could give it a form.. The Shape of happiness might resemble glass.. Even though you don’t usually notice it, it’s still definitely there.. You merely have to change your Point of View slightly.. and that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light.. I doubt that anything could argue its existence more eloquently.." - Code Geass (Lelouch vi Britannia)

Furaffinity
ImageImage
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena
Region: Gauteng

Post by Ryall »

Whoa, Zac? What brings you back after all these years?
Hahaha! :lol: